Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Who do you think will replace Rankine in the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for Kane McGoodwin to throw out the invitations 😜
Reckon I may do a marinated roast chicken on the weber this weekend. Got plenty of home grown lemons, limes, chillis & Thai basil that need using... along with some white wine & ginger I reckon.

I enjoy a nice red; would be willing to supply steak to be Webered.
I got this as a reply to my suggestion:

I was being lighthearted but couldn't find a 'lighthearted' emoji. Maybe this ==> :sneaky: ?
I'd almost always prefer to do a Weber than go out, because:
--- I give good Weber, and
--- retail BBQ/beer prices generally are more'n I want to pay, or can afford, eg I used to get a large double-cut ham salad roll from the Orange Spot bakery for about $4.50. Now they do small crusty white rolls about a half the size of a hot dog bun, single cut, $9.80 thanks-very-much :oops:.
Holy Rampant Inflation, Batman! <<ramble rant rave :shoutyoldman: >>
Vietnam rolls are the best value for money now

Sanfl v Norwood
F. Strachan Burgess T Murray
Hf McHenry. Gollant Welsh
C. Haysman Murphy. J Boyle
Hb. Ryan Borlase. Bond
B. Madgen. Tahana O’Leary
R. O’Brien Edwards Schoenberg
I. Clifford H Boyle Daniele

Afl v St Kilda
F. Dawson Thilthorpe Walker
Hf Keays. Fogarty Rachele
C. Dowling Berry. Nankervis
Hb Hamill Murray Michalanney
B. Laird Butts Keane
R. Himmelberg Curtin Soligo
I. Cook Taylor Sholl Smith
S Jones

Surely Hinge out means Curtin gets a run.

Himmelberg needs to go for Thilthorpe.

And I think we’re almost guaranteed to see McHenry in for Rankine. At least if that happens we’re less likely to see Dowling pushed to the graveyard shift at high HF. Who knows, Rach might even get Rankine’s role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there is evidence that our club has no ****ing idea.

We obviously planned on a good year, the fact it’s a fail, did they misread the coach? The list? Or did they plan on no injuries given they’ve gone down that excuse.

Clearly they overestimated the coach and li which brings into question their judgement and besides their pleas why should we trust them?
They aren’t likely to say “oh, we’re probably going to be a bit crap this year”, are they? 🥴

Would like to see something like this...

Ins: Ryan, Curtin, Jones (sub)
Outs: Hinge (inj), Rankine (susp), Murphy (enough already)

B: Michaelanny, Butts, Keane
HB: Ryan, Murray, Nankervis
C: Dowling, Soligo, Curtin
HF: Taylor, Fogarty, Keays
F: Himmelberg, Walker, Dawson
R: O’Brien, Laird, Rachele
I: Smith, Berry, Sholl, Cook
Sub: Jones

More likely to be...
Ins: Jones, McHenry
Outs: Hinge, Rankine
Murphy ain't getting dropped, Nicks probably put him in the top 5 on ground for us.

If Keane cant commit, he doesnt play this week. Protect the asset and demand Collingwood’s first rounder for a contracted player. Otherwise now Curtin in for Hinge, Taylor full game for Rankine. Dont care otherwise

If Keane cant commit, he doesnt play this week. Protect the asset and demand Collingwood’s first rounder for a contracted player. Otherwise now Curtin in for Hinge, Taylor full game for Rankine. Dont care otherwise

Collingwood don’t have a 2024 1st

Surely Hinge out means Curtin gets a run.

Himmelberg needs to go for Thilthorpe.

And I think we’re almost guaranteed to see McHenry in for Rankine. At least if that happens we’re less likely to see Dowling pushed to the graveyard shift at high HF. Who knows, Rach might even get Rankine’s role.
What about Ryan for Hinge? Played well in the SANFL on the weekend.

Back