Review R19: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

At least Richo seemed to be trying to discourage BT.
Richo is a genuinely nice guy.

The rest of the commentary team have massive egos & poor at calling games.

Worse BT is very biased & openly barracks for teams.

Looking forward to Fox Footy calls next season for all games.

Richo is a genuinely nice guy.

The rest of the commentary team have massive egos & poor at calling games.

Worse BT is very biased & openly barracks for teams.

Looking forward to Fox Footy calls next season for all games.
I'm still trying to forgive Richo for talking up Frampton's GF performance.

I'm still trying to forgive Richo for talking up Frampton's GF performance.
He's a lovely guy, but not the brightest either.

Luke Hodge has been the standout special comments guy imo.

He's a lovely guy, but not the brightest either.

Haha, he's at the very least struggling with his memory...

He was at the blackout game at the GABBA between Brisbane and Melbourne and said he's never seen anything like it...

Except he was playing at the Adelaide vs Richmond game at Football Park in 1999 when the lights went out during a lightning strike!

Screenshot 2024-07-20 at 18-31-10 1999 AFL Round 9 - Adelaide vs Richmond - YouTube.png

Last edited:
Butts: Lisfranc injury, not good.

Murray, hyperextension only, good news:

This is ****ing fantastic. After his reaction I feared the worst but what a great result! I'm having a nice wine in celebration, can't imagine the relief he's feeling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 - you forgot Keays.

Now the selectors just need to forget about Murphy & just rotate the extra midfielder though.
Bring Curtin in for Murphy. Can play forward or wing and an extra body in the mids. He is taller, more skilled, and a better user by foot, and he deserves another go before the end of the season. We will need a strong side to have any chance against the Hawks. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Bring Curtin in for Murphy. Can play forward or wing and an extra body in the mids. We are going to need a strong side to have any chance against the Hawks. Just my two cents.
I doubt there would be many on this board who would disagree with you.

It's a no-brainer!

Problem is our coaches lack brain power...

C7 replayed it about 20 times, it was actually disgustingly bias.
Who is the channel 7 director?

BT should be shamed over his disgusting & disgraceful biased Vic-centic crap!

I can't wait to bin him from next year permanently.

So Murray Butts Dawson Keays and possibly Bond all out next week. At least Curtin will come in!

Speaking of which, far out I’d kill to have Durham in our side

Way more explosive than I thought he was
Plays like Will Day , I’d kill to have both and we could have had both if our recruitment team had more of an idea . MCAsey chosen before Day we will be ruing for a long time . Durham picked in Mid season draft and Will Day was on our doorstop .

Crows have been the type of club that plays more aggressively than defensive for years now. No wonder they've gone backwards in recent times, Nick's trying to change the DNA engrained in the club
Gone backwards in recent times?

Look at the win-loss in the 1st 3 years of a ground up rebuild and compare the win-loss over the last 2 years. Seems like "in recent times" the club has improved.

Don't know how much engrained DNA there is left after staff and players were let go.... I'll give you Van Berlo, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R19: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back