Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Will Daniel Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing with Jones named on field that Smith will be out, and surely Ned isn't getting a game, so the other out would have to be between Berg and Worrell. I'm leaning towards Berg being left out.

I reckon Cook may be sub again given he played 3/4 last week as sub.

That leaves Worrell, Rachelle, Taylor and Curtin as our bench.

Just my 2c worth.

Stoked for Fog to be captain - seems hes overtaken our 3 vice captains? He was also the one alongside Daws announcing Cook and Sholl’s contract extensions from memory

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He has come a long way since our chat on Glenelg Oval at the end of the 2021 SANFL grand final even though he was more interested in the beer and females 😀

If Curtin can’t make the team when we are near the bottom when will he?

I understand that people will say we’ve played youth in Bond, Dowling and Taylor? But we should be blooding a top 10 pick and pump as many games into him as we can barring injury.

It makes me sick how Smith will most likely play instead of Curtin.

He has come a long way since our chat on Glenelg Oval at the end of the 2021 SANFL grand final even though he was more interested in the beer and females 😀
Glad you set him straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just calm your bloody farm. Seriously, wait until its announced (IF) before going off fully cocked. Fair dinkum.

Maybe we could implement a permission slip system so people know when they're allowed to have opinions you don't like

will be very annoying if Curtin doesn’t play given his style is most like Dawson and Dawson is out

Added to that he’s well performed in position he needs to play to take Dawsons spot this week

Surely an in and if not then a late in
I need a Curtin in so I can watch……………… I’m Murphyed out

Would be interesting to see how the lad goes after Merret got a bit of a hold of him last week...

Worth just giving him a job now on a gun opp player every week for the rest of the year now to fast track his development...
I’d have preferred we drop smith last week and keep bond in defense as a lockdown defender since he did it well in game 1 and it’s how he got in the team

It’s again what I’d prefer to see him revert to this week and rest of year

Cmon, Murphy reminds me of one of your all time great team mates Garry McIntosh......

they are both short....

and thats where the comparisons end
And both left footed

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Back