Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Will Daniel Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I just don’t get the Murphy thing

None of us do. But over the last years - having looked on other boards all clubs have players that supporters just don’t get. And that’s premiership teams and rubbish teams.
Hopefully Pedlar gets fit next year and forces him out of the team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing the starting 22 and who is the sub.

So many combinations that will annoy the hell out of me - and a similar number that will raise my interest levels a few notches.

Fog as captain says a lot. He’s obviously learned more than just leading patterns from Tex

So many combinations that will annoy the hell out of me - and a similar number that will raise my interest levels a few notches.

Fog as captain says a lot. He’s obviously learned more than just leading patterns from Tex

From Tex you learn where the 2nd/3rd banana leads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Smith will either be out or sub. If McHenry plays I may reconsider going to the game after returning my seat for the past 3.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Reckon McHenry is shape keeper backup with Murphy in doubt... as Nicks will want to play 1 of them.

Fog is very demanding of others on the training track

Re: Fog and leadership: his real effort to get around Bond after Fog's first of the two consecutive goals in the fourth quarter, and then praising him by name first amongst the young players was encouraging on that front. As the young player with the most tenuous position in the team, that supports big for him you'd think.

The more we can get past the idea at our club that 'leadership' means for the most experienced players by the most experienced players the better off we'll be.

How the hell is chase Jones ahead of curtin to play? Has done nothing in the sanfl and we know what he brings and it’s average at best !

People on this board will post about guys like Cook having had enough opportunity- they used to say the same thing about Fog- while ignoring the guaranteed selections of guys like Murphy and Jones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Back