Autopsy Rd 10 Blues rally late to hold out the Hawks

Who played well for the Blues against the Hawks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but we were only slighly less shit against the Dogs, Dees, Port and and Tigers too weren't we?!?
Only slightly less shit than top six teams and also only slightly less shit than a bottom two team!

Says its a pretty even competition to me!

Serious? Have you watched us? Did you watch today?

A whole bunch of honourable losses where we are ran over when it counts amounts to nothing.

Our ball use and defensive schemes are deplorable.

We are so far off being a top 8 team it isn't funny.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the win. We were only slightly less sh*t than the team that just lost to North Melbourne. Let that sink in.

"Things to work on" is like saying the titanic was a mild mishap.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

we all know the reality - people running around pointing out the reality - 20 years in the shitter is the reality - people don't seem to be able to move themselves on from the reality - we are building a new reality - let's try to recognize the incremental steps towards that.........reality........

The glass half empty me says: we look miles off it, we have way too many passengers, We continue to bomb the ball into 50, I still don’t understand what the coaches are doing

The glass half full me says: Clarko pencils in a win against us every year and we beat him, the team needs to learn how to win for their own confidence and they did it

Out of interest, is Honey allowed to play reserves tomorrow?

Yeah but we were only slighly less sh*t against the Dogs, Dees, Port and and Tigers too weren't we?!?
Only slightly less sh*t than top six teams and also only slightly less sh*t than a bottom two team!

Says its a pretty even competition to me!

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well, not really. Most of those teams turned it on for 30 mins and beat us.

Fact is we are not far removed from the bottom four. You can sugar coat it in any fantasy land way you like to make yourself feel better.

Just keeping accepting mediocrity.

Bottom 2 team we just stumbled across the line against, in a year the clubs leaders said we are finals bound.

Not good enough.

The club should be filthy with itself. And so should we as supporters. Should be a clear GAP between us and these teams

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

No-one is accepting mediocrity for Christ’s sake. It’s just some of us don’t want to wear potato sacks and eat ashes after a win.

Everyone here knows we’re not champions at the moment. We all know it was an awful game. We all know that based on the way we’re playing at the moment we’re not a final 8 side, and many of us find this frustrating. Going by his presser, Teague is also not blind to all this. He looked forlorn. He would fit in here perfectly.

So, I wish you and others would stop pointing out the obvious and either enjoy the win or find another club / hobby.

As for me, I’ll be watching the VFL tomorrow. Looking forward to a bit of Kemp and SPS.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The glass half empty me says: we look miles off it, we have way too many passengers, We continue to bomb the ball into 50, I still don’t understand what the coaches are doing

The glass half full me says: Clarko pencils in a win against us every year and we beat him, the team needs to learn how to win for their own confidence and they did it

Out of interest, is Honey allowed to play reserves tomorrow?

Edited: I said no, but actually I don’t know.

Well, not really. Most of those teams turned it on for 30 mins and beat us.

Fact is we are not far removed from the bottom four. You can sugar coat it in any fantasy land way you like to make yourself feel better.
Yes, it's the coaching and the bottom two-thirds of the side we've managed to field each week. Our top three or four players are what is keeping us from competing for the wooden spoon this year.

No-one is accepting mediocrity for Christ’s sake. It’s just some of us don’t want to wear potato sacks and eat ashes after a win.

But I refuse to be miserable after a win. Everyone here knows we’re not champions at the moment. We all know it was an awful game. We all know that based on the way we’re playing at the moment we’re not a final 8 side, and many of us find this frustrating. Going by his presser, Teague is also not blind to all this. He looked forlorn. He would fit in here perfectly.

So, I wish you and others would stop pointing out the obvious and either enjoy the win or find another club / hobby.

As for me, I’ll be watching the VFL tomorrow. Looking forward to a bit of Kemp and SPS.

Watching Carlton two days in a row I'll be lapping that up.👍👍
Actually I'm quite greedy, we could play four or five days in a row and I'd watch every minute of it.

I'm really worried about our ability to run out games... every week we seem to be absolutely spent by the end.
Are the boys giving to much at training daily? is Russell not as good as he is made out to be? what's the go?

I'm really worried about our ability to run out games... every week we seem to be absolutely spent by the end.
Are the boys giving to much at training daily? is Russell not as good as he is made out to be? what's the go?
Be careful saying stuff like that around these parts

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 10 Blues rally late to hold out the Hawks

Back