Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We ran out of puff at half time, carrying a few too many passengers and old guys. Well done the Tiges, the better team.

Ablett and Taylor are done.
Hendo and Kolo are crap, move them on.
Henry did nothing, Danger nowhere to be seen in the second half and effort aside Selwood is half the player he was 3-4 years ago.
Bews, Guthrie, Tuohy are pretty average players tbh
Our best mid will be an Eagle next year.
Time to move to youth mode Geelong.

Positives are Rat, Miers, Narkle and an Injured Clarke looking to the future.
Yeah Gryan and Narkle looked dangerous.

Cats cooked. Kelly gone, Taylor & Ablett surely will retire. Selwood , Hawkins & Danger a year older! Won’t reach a prelim for more than a decade now. Effin blew it!
I don't know mate, reckon you'll be there about next year. Don't think it's all that bad.

Richmond have some very smart players. They tap the ball on to advantage instead of taking possession and drawing tackles. Very great to watch.
I wish stkilda players were smart but they are not, they are crap and ******ed.

Dustin Martin is one of the 5 best ever players to play the game, he is up there with wayne carey.

Dangerfield vanished in the last quarter.

They're worth every penny aren't they.
Those quality tall forwards.

You can have as many Dangerfield's, Martin's, Fyfe's or Cameron's as you want but in the end, it comes down to the gun KPF's and Lynch did what Carey did countless times in the past.
That was no easy back-line either. Impressive performance.

Not entirely disagreeing with that, but when Richmond starting dominating the clearances after half time, having a Geelong midfielder stand up and win the clearances would have been just as valuable as a big forward.

Lynch did awesome tonight, great game, but in that second half the tiger midfield gave him ample supply with their domination

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats cooked. Kelly gone, Taylor & Ablett surely will retire. Selwood , Hawkins & Danger a year older! Won’t reach a prelim for more than a decade now. Effin blew it!
Yep. Absolutely torched it mate. I feel for Selwood. I really do, got so many passengers around him and taken the burden for so long.

Oh well. Danger has a 2nd Brownlow to look forward to. Will never win a premiership with this pissweak Geelong team, but at least he has individual accolades.
Pissweak team inspired by a pissweak ‘star’. He won’t win the medal anyway, Kelly will take votes off him. It’s the Freo boys - Neale and Fyfe- to win

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Back