AFL Toast RND 11: Win Against the Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

7th Heaven
Daniel Bryan Yes GIF

Workman like. The Eagles where clearly going to be better this week after getting a total pasting in the WA media during the week. They played a dour man on man game to bring us down to their level but we kept inching forward until we got away in the last. As Grizz said , you take a 50 point win. We had to work hard for it which was probably better for us than simply walking around witches hats.

I'll happily take those 4 points, a bit of percentage, and move on.

10 players with 50 games or less, traveling over to perth after an emotional high the week before, and beating a team that has been flogged all week publically.

Odds on that we lose that in years gone by. I'll take a 50 point win and move on to next week
Good summation I reckon.
I'd have taken this result if I'd been asked yesterday!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time, long time.

Arrived on the Essendon board recently to validate celebrations/frustrations and realise I belong here.

Watched this game last year and like many was nervous about tonight based on years of Essendon performances against the weaker teams (is that what we call Essington?)

Happy Scott was appointed. Compared to the last 3 years, we’re looking stable, sorry can’t use “reliable” just yet. But rapt nevertheless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back