Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

respect to the Adelaide fans who are still at the match
Thankyou ......i stayed till the end as always

Always good signs though in any game .....and there were some positives from today

Have to say...after last year and ziebell game, thought Walsh was all over it this year and prepared for most. But now lacking some confidence....

Walshs press conference was surprisingly mellow. Seemed relaxed about it all.... what a shit game..

Perhaps the thought is, "we don't accept what happened today, cut some slack but don't expect another effort like this". If we have another uncompetitive performance like today then he will let loose. Just a gut feeling.

Yeah Thompson has been the only mid who has had any effectiveness around the packs

Oh i think CEY as a first year player can certainly hold his head high

Is Dangerfield worth all the claptrap on this board ......he stays he stays ....he goes we get two quality picks ....AP i don't care based on his output

Maybe he can see value in a bad loss, more than a close loss??

ANYWAY, WATCH ANY LONG SHOT ON THE CAMERA - we have ZERO midfield run and intensity, they're all jogging and walking around, and have been all day.

This !! .....and it was the same problem that cost Sando his job .....the midfield plays apparently when it feels like it

It is ludicrous that S.Thompson still leads the midfield at 32 yo :(

Perhaps the thought is, "we don't accept what happened today, cut some slack but don't expect another effort like this". If we have another uncompetitive performance like today then he will let loose. Just a gut feeling.
Your right he will lose it!! What was with tex? Something not right there. What were they all looking to next week showdown? Just looked like they were not at all interested.

Can someone tell me why the negative response to walsh? Shit we won our first 3 games we lost one today in convincing manner I understand. But really u all jumping off that quick? I believe he is the right man for the job ans it will take some time before we are right up there. We have been spoilt with being on top if the ladder ect ect. We WILL respond and be better for the lose. Something wasnt right about tonight did we train extra hard this week for a let of this week. Have we got injurys that have not been made public? Walker wasnt right at all.

exactly why ....or does it just sound good to post it

- refuses to tag opposition players even though they were tearing us apart
- dropping cameron despite a clear lack of pace in our forward line
- puts far too much emphasis on winning "ground ball" resulting in a drop in defensive running
- continues to use players like wright despite a huge drop in form
- made vital matchup errors sending Hartigan to stringer and despite having the opportunity doesn't change it
- has no plan B for when teams shutdown our No handball More kicks game

I can go on for a while

Although it seems ridiculous Walsh lacked game day experience today, the Bulldogs used our press against us and he had no plan b for it.

People can say what they want but under sanderson we never saw a performance that poor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- refuses to tag opposition players even though they were tearing us apart
- dropping cameron despite a clear lack of pace in our forward line
- puts far too much emphasis on winning "ground ball" resulting in a drop in defensive running
- continues to use players like wright despite a huge drop in form
- made vital matchup errors sending Hartigan to stringer and despite having the opportunity doesn't change it
- has no plan B for when teams shutdown our No handball More kicks game

I can go on for a while
All that doesn't matter if the heads not turned on

Can Walsh fix the deplorable kicking

Can Walsh fix airheads like Hartigan and Jenkins who have been hidden away with the 3 wins

Wright wasn't worse out there today ...Charlie wouldn't have made a difference ....the issue is midfield !!

Jacobs clearly won tapouts and to advantage .......midfield stuffed all Jacobs good work up

Can Walsh fix airheads like Hartigan and Jenkins who have been hidden away with the 3 wins

Wright wasn't worse out there today ...Charlie wouldn't have made a difference ....the issue is midfield !!

Jacobs clearly won tapouts and to advantage .......midfield stuffed all Jacobs good work up

Walsh has been regarded as a premier stoppage coach through his time at west Coast? Where was that experience today

Can someone tell me why the negative response to walsh? Shit we won our first 3 games we lost one today in convincing manner I understand. But really u all jumping off that quick?

On that note, welcome to Bigfooty ;)

Where every game day sees bipolar reactions.

I don't know what Walsh had been telling the players mid week but we seemed to jump into contest then blindly handball to the opposition resulting in turnover and inevitably score. (Conceading 11 goals 11 behinds from turnover alone) he clearly put far too much emphasis on winning the ground ball which he had been talking about all week.

And despite that I don't think we even won the ground ball, I haven't seen walsh's press conference and lkely wont for some time

I can name 10.

In fact, i'd say every performance where we blew a lead was far worse than that, considering we were in a winning position for those.

Although it seems ridiculous Walsh lacked game day experience today, the Bulldogs used our press against us and he had no plan b for it.

People can say what they want but under sanderson we never saw a performance that poor

We did, plenty of times, people just forget them with time.

Oh i think CEY as a first year player can certainly hold his head high

Is Dangerfield worth all the claptrap on this board ......he stays he stays ....he goes we get two quality picks ....AP i don't care based on his output

I forgot to mention CEY. Found it a lot more difficult than his other games but also did some nice things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back