Autopsy Roast and Toast vs Fremantle Round 19 and changes for Brisbane

Best 5 vs Freo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siren clearly sounds after Cumberland plays on, so not sure what you're talking about here.

Jack clearly knew that the chances of scoring if Cumberland played on was low considering how long was left, but I doubt Jack knew exactly how long was left either.
Jack knew. He told him to stop immediately. And you could see he was shattered when be saw the ump say play on

It was because it was late. You can't clean up a player (no matter how legally) after they have disposed of the ball. The Freo player handballed and then Soldo came in with a great bump a few moments too late.
Late?
Ive rewatched it, the bump came as the ball was kicked…unless maggots are considering how many milliseconds after the player got rid of the ball now?

It was because it was late. You can't clean up a player (no matter how legally) after they have disposed of the ball. The Freo player handballed and then Soldo came in with a great bump a few moments too late.

commentators said champion data had it down as a high free :tearsofjoy: :drunk:

Realistically rather than because we hope- how can we have a better year next year?
Have a big bunch of important players over 25 who won’t be as good next year or will get worse or will retire. And the others are still too young or not going to improve enough to offset them
Thats the wrong call. The young will improve more than the oldies decline

commentators said champion data had it down as a high free :tearsofjoy: :drunk:
Daisy said on the telecast replay that she couldn't see what the free kick against Soldo was for. One of the other commentators said it was recorded as a high free kick. Looked shoulder to shoulder to me.

Jack looks real disgusted.
294978064_10225228056181441_6866546322321347690_n.jpg
No, the one constant over the last three weeks has been Reiwoldts pathetic unprofessional kicking for goal (5.14). It has been you, Jack, that is first and foremost responsible for zero wins, not any other player on the list but you.

Maybe cut back on the media and do some goalkicking practice champ!

It comes down to experience and composure in those situations. You can't really blame Cumberland it's purely down to a lack of experience.
don't blame him he's a newbie. noah, i won't let off so easily. terrific footy talent but not that smart.

Correct we would be equal top now. But this team is as stupid as bat s**t. We will get smashed or lose by a goal to some idiot saying the f word to the ump when the ball is in our forward 50 only for that idiot to again say the f word and bring Mitch Robinson to within range and score the winning goal
My neighbors would be well aware of that now after I woke the dead with a farrrrrrrrrrrrrrk, you are the dumbest campaigners in Australia !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, the one constant over the last three weeks has been Reiwoldts pathetic unprofessional kicking for goal (5.14). It has been you, Jack, that is first and foremost responsible for zero wins, not any other player on the list but you.

Maybe cut back on the media and do some goalkicking practice champ!
You can’t blame one player in a team there’s been a succession of fk ups ,,,it hasn’t been lost on me that jack generally has plenty to say surely he was leading that young group with what to do in dying moments , or is that too much sense

You can’t blame one player in a team there’s been a succession of fk ups ,,,it hasn’t been lost on me that jack generally has plenty to say surely he was leading that young group with what to do in dying moments , or is that too much sense
Yes I can, and yes I am. Lead by example and kick straight. He shouldn't be telling anyone what to do in dying moments, his record across his career has been terrible in dying moments, seriously one of the biggest chokers going around, can never nail the goal to put us in front especially in the dying moments and appears to getting worse with age.

He has missed 14 shots on goal in the last three weeks and converted 5, would have been better off with George at Full Forward lol

Last edited:
Yes I can, and yes I am. Lead by example and kick straight. He shouldn't be telling anyone what to do in dying moments, his record across his career has been terrible in dying moments, seriously one of the biggest chokers going around, can never nail a goal in the dying moments and appears to getting worse with age.

He has missed 14 shots on goal in the last three weeks and converted 5, would have been better off with George at Full Forward lol
What a croc of bs with his record over career , do u actually follow Richmond,,he kicked the sealer from the boundary in 20 GF after poor first half
I recall that bewdy in a HA v WC at the G in 2019
I could go on but won’t dignify that tripe any further

What a croc of bs with his record over career , do u actually follow Richmond,,he kicked the sealer from the boundary in 20 GF after poor first half
I recall that bewdy in a HA v WC at the G in 2019
I could go on but won’t dignify that tripe any further
No, actually Id like to do this, how many shots has Jack had to put us ahead in the last 5 or 10 minutes of a game in his career, how many has he made vs missed.

I'll go first - Port game last year where he missed the set shot from 35m to put us ahead and we lost by 2 points

Would love to see us with pick 8, 19 & 27 (JR was pick 8) or better and this is a distinct possibility. Should we be looking at one of the very good key forwards and there appears to be a number of these, a midfielder or best available??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back