Autopsy Roast and Toast vs Fremantle Round 19 and changes for Brisbane

Best 5 vs Freo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Dimma is clearly as frustrated as we all are and the emotions are getting to him.

Three straight weeks of last minute antics that haven't gone our way. It's taking a toll.

I was annoyed about the Suns result. Numb at the North result but furious as hell over the Freo result. 3 straight weeks of it and the recent ghosts of the Cats and Swans games still lingers close by too.

If we were a team of young blokes rising from seasons of obscurity and suddenly we're making every game a serious contest then these results would be viewed with a huge, positive silver line running through them.

No wonder Hardwick is on edge.

When Harrison jones got rewarded for the tackle on Howe the Collingwood player Murphy kicked the ball away after the whistle, absolutely should've been 50, but no, guess if it was Shai Bolton or any Richmond player for that matter the 50 would've been paid.

Not surprised.
They want CollScum in the finals.
Large attendances, ratings, revenues.
Bet no one in the media will highlight it.
It's farcical.

season over. play edwards and then retire him. He may have cost us a final berth this year who knows.
Retire lambert and be honset with us. Delist some trash. Play the kids. have serious conversations with cothc and jack.
Beef up coaching panel and get someone in ther or another that is tactically strong and and can see Dimmas foibles. Like Pyke.
a season where we could have been 2nd. I am very pissed of. Finally get some balls and recruit strong inside mids.

I just think ump stuffed up. The AFL would love to have tiges, pies and blues in finals.
Error at a critical time.
Doesn't matter whether it was intentional or accidental.
It cost the game.
Harrison would have goaled.
The behind allows the Pies to kick out of defence.

When Harrison jones got rewarded for the tackle on Howe the Collingwood player Murphy kicked the ball away after the whistle, absolutely should've been 50, but no, guess if it was Shai Bolton or any Richmond player for that matter the 50 would've been paid.

Quite literally astute of you to analyse it.
The umpire error altered the result.
The Pies clear the ball out of defence, a two-goal turnaround.
crlzcuzusx2egemggnxv.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like Dimma is clearly as frustrated as we all are and the emotions are getting to him.

Three straight weeks of last minute antics that haven't gone our way. It's taking a toll.

I was annoyed about the Suns result. Numb at the North result but furious as hell over the Freo result. 3 straight weeks of it and the recent ghosts of the Cats and Swans games still lingers close by too.

If we were a team of young blokes rising from seasons of obscurity and suddenly we're making every game a serious contest then these results would be viewed with a huge, positive silver line running through them.

Unfortunately the problem has stemmed from dimma and his stubbornness in a variety of ways.

Having someone who can kick a goal from 50 or near it would do wonders for us , would open up the forward line and allow us to capitalise on inside 50 dominance during matches . ATM our scoring is restricted to inside 40 .
We do. Balta, but he can't count. Short has been in position a number of times and hasn't pulled the trigger. Cumberland can too based on what we've seen (providing he doesn't play on).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a play with ladder predictor. Sure we might spud it up against the s**t teams but if not, saints and dogs have to cause upsets.
I just had a play with the ladder predictor - based on our current form I have no confidence in us winning another game...
We would possibly then finish 12th

Draft picks would be: 7, 19 & 25 :)

By the way, I am an anti tanking advocate - this is however a distinct natural possibility!

Lambo has retired been a great player and seems like a great bloke as well
Thanks for everything Lambo I just hope the club has the smarts to recruit u as a mid field or forwards coach as u were one of the best connecting with the forwards
Well done and congratulations on an outstanding career brought the Tigers many happy times

Lambo has retired been a great player and seems like a great bloke as well
Thanks for everything Lambo I just hope the club has the smarts to recruit u as a mid field or forwards coach as u were one of the best connecting with the forwards
Well done and congratulations on an outstanding career brought the Tigers many happy times
sauce

Another gripe I have about team selections is that for the last two years Dimma refused to play Caddy and when he did played him out of position when he was in fact one of the best goal kicking options we had in the entire squad of players. It always staggered me that he refused to play him and if its because our system relies on pressure then what about now when he is trying to play Balta and Nank/Soldo as makeshift tall forwards.

It’s been a couple years since I’ve been to the G. Thinking of heading over for this one. Is it as simple as just scanning my barcode or do you have to buy a ticket because of covid?
Get the app on your phone and once your set up, check the Tickets section. Your ticket will be in there to scan at the gate.

Alternatively, get one using your barcode on the Ticketek website. Should be free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back