Autopsy Roast and toast vs Hawthorn and changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have we beaten anyone good yet?

Dunno what to make of the dawks they're all over the shop this year beat geelol push the shemons to the limit and got trolled by the druggies :drunk:
Nah yet to beat anyone good.wins vs current 9th,11th,12th,15th and 18th ;)

Dunno what to make of the dawks they're all over the shop this year beat geelol push the shemons to the limit and got trolled by the druggies :drunk:
we will get our chance against the swannettes

no one is good this year aside from the demons who are on peds

Seeing Dimma mentioned at his presser that we tackled really well but weren't rewarded, sounds like they'll be asking questions on that bullshit umpiring.
Sucking these umpire cucks with soft tones dont work FFS Dimma Get f****** serious with these weasel umpire dicklicketts and bag the shit out of them.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing Dimma mentioned at his presser that we tackled really well but weren't rewarded, sounds like they'll be asking questions on that bullshit umpiring.
the afl are behind closed doors discussing how to ream us with the umps every week we cant do anything

Enjoyable day at the footy today. Tigers were made to work hard to get the game on their terms and then once they did slowly and steadily built a 6-7 goal lead, before a mini Hawthorn surge got us refocused and able to shut the game down.

Thought we didn't play with the same sort of freedom of movement going inside F50 as we have the previous couple of weeks, which saw us bombing the ball on the head of Tom and Jack a bit too much early on, which stifled the ability to make the most of our chances early on. However as I said once we got the game back on our terms we were able to control field position and eventually weight of numbers proved too much for the Hawks to counter as we kicked 6 goals in the second half of the 2nd term and were then able eventually get out to the big lead.

Positives:
Baker down back was the best he's played this year. Had a big influence on the game with 14 intercepts and 12 contested possessions to go with the 7 tackles.

Dan Rioli is working his way into AA contention which is a remarkable turnaround from a small forward that was struggling to remain in the side at times last year. Would be thereabouts in the top 10 of the B&F at this stage of the year.

Dusty getting to the mid point of the year with no injury niggles and feeling fresher after the extended break is going to have a massive say in our fortunes for this year. Barely got out of 2nd gear and still had 20 & 3 goals. With a couple of more games to go until the bye he'll get to blow the rust of and will hit the second half of the season at full tilt.

Negatives:
Baltas injury is not ideal, but it's pleasing that we've got depth to cover with Tarrant Miller & Biggie all capable of slipping into the defensive unit and allowing us to maintain structure.

Georges form, now this may be a bit decisive given he ended the game with 14 touches and a goal, but he played on Impey who had 25 touches, 500m gained and 8 score involvements from D50. Add to that as a defensive small forward he had only 6 pressure acts and 0 tackles which isn't good enough if we're being honest.

Changes:

Out: Balta(inj) Castagna(omit)
In: Gibcus Edwards

B: Gibcus Grimes Broad
HB: D.Rioli Vlastuin Baker
C: McIntosh Short Pickett
HF: Bolton Lambert Edwards
F: Lynch Martin Riewoldt
R: Nankervis Cotchin Prestia
INT: Graham Soldo M.Rioli Nyoun
Thought Edwards look slow again when he was subbed on not the same Titch unfortunately

Just got home.
Firstly well done hawthorn. Sam Mitchell is a genius. How he can get that list to be so competitive is beyond me.
They have only been poor in one game this season be saints.
Everyone knows their role and they actually play good footy to watch.
Tom Lynch is in beast mode now. Best footy he has played since his Gold Coast days.
I’ve been a critic of Pickett over the journey but he is easily best 22. Superb game.
Broad continues to be underrated.
Nank is a beast.
Jack Riewoldt is moving the best he has for three years.
With lynch attracting more attention by the week, jack can quietly get under the guard and reg get amongst the goals constantly bobbing up in right spots

Got back from the game about an hour ago. Absolutely exhausted now, had to take the people I was with all the way back to the Peninsula where they live, then had to take myself all the way back to Ringwood, where I live.

I had fun, we had a very entertaining Hawthorn supporter at our end, really he should thank Richmond for getting ahead in the second quarter, he had time to get his voice back for when Hawthorn had their second surge in the last quarter.

Lynch, Rioli, Bolton, Pickett and Nank were all good I thought. Dion was so good in the centre as well, it's amazing just how much better we are in the centre square when Dion is in the team. Good to see Dusty getting back to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back