Autopsy Roast and toast vs Hawthorn and changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want answers from me? You seem to know everything.

Yep definitely the smartest guy in the room. The problem is that they're the only ones that think that. lol

I look forward to checking back in on this to see how badly you got things wrong. Jog on genius.
Please make sure you do. I copped the same shit last year & most of the mouth breathers that mocked me on it were strangely silent or just blamed "unforeseen circumstances". Gotta love setting yourself up for zero accountability.

On that, see you didn't give an answer. 7th (or lower) was mine, i'm not overly afraid of saying something on the internet that might get proven wrong one day. Take a risk mate & state your conviction of just how good you think they Tigs will go

Writing will be on the wall for Shedsy if he is not selected.
Can the team carry him for a year?
It is a question that our match committee would be grappling with.

It needs to happen and is actually the best case scenario for the club - to have younger players pushing these older guys out, It's our best chance for moving up the ladder.

I reckon Shedda is a great option to be the sub, epsecially in the later parts of the seasons & finals. His experience could be a real game changer

It needs to happen and is actually the best case scenario for the club - to have younger players pushing these older guys out, It's our best chance for moving up the ladder.

I reckon Shedda is a great option to be the sub, epsecially in the later parts of the seasons & finals. His experience could be a real game changer
Called edwards as sub over a month ago
I do see the logic behind Aarts as sub
Can play a few different roles (not very well but is versatile enough) and can offer a little bit of leg speed if injected late into a game but plenty of others could do the same

Mansell would be alright as a sub while he isn’t in the 22 imo or even Edwards
Has a lot of experience and has played every end of the ground at some point, he isn’t setting the world on fire form wise so also gives us a chance to use his spot for one of the younger guys

Please make sure you do. I copped the same shit last year & most of the mouth breathers that mocked me on it were strangely silent or just blamed "unforeseen circumstances". Gotta love setting yourself up for zero accountability.

On that, see you didn't give an answer. 7th (or lower) was mine, i'm not overly afraid of saying something on the internet that might get proven wrong one day. Take a risk mate & state your conviction of just how good you think they Tigs will go
What do you want?
A statue outside Punt Road?

Called edwards as sub over a month ago

It's a good call - i am all for up for passing more responsibility onto the younger guys any which way we can. Shedda's presence on the bench providing leadership, guidance & mentoring would be very valuable & his ability to slot into a variety of roles makes him a good impact player

What do you want?
A statue outside Punt Road?
The Rock Yawn GIF by Hobbs & Shaw Smack Talk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An interesting stat as of Round 9 (current top 8):

Quarters won, Ladder points

1. Fremantle - 24, 28
2. Melbourne - 23, 32*
=2. Richmond - 23, 20
=2. Brisbane - 23, 32
5. Sydney - 22, 24
=5. Geelong - 22, 20
7. St Kilda - 20, 24
-----
12. Carlton - 17, 24*

*Yet to conclude their match in Round 9

I like to check this stat as it can sometimes tell me who is underperforming and who is overperforming. Right now it tells me that the underperformers are Richmond and Geelong and overperformers are St Kilda and Carlton. To me that makes sense as St Kilda and Carlton basically defeated us in one quarter and that's what St Kilda did to Geelong last night as well.

We tend to lose the quarters we lose by more than we win the quarters by (e.g. the Melbourne, St Kilda, and Carlton losses) so these lapses are certainly something we need to fix. If fixed then we're top 6 quality based on our quarters won and percentage.

Don’t think we’d be losing too much sleep over it, biggest decision is who gets his spot , there’s a few we could back in
Dow for mine
An interesting stat as of Round 9 (current top 8):

Quarters won, Ladder points

1. Fremantle - 24, 28
2. Melbourne - 23, 32*
=2. Richmond - 23, 20
=2. Brisbane - 23, 32
5. Sydney - 22, 24
=5. Geelong - 22, 20
7. St Kilda - 20, 24
-----
12. Carlton - 17, 24*

*Yet to conclude their match in Round 9

I like to check this stat as it can sometimes tell me who is underperforming and who is overperforming. Right now it tells me that the underperformers are Richmond and Geelong and overperformers are St Kilda and Carlton. To me that makes sense as St Kilda and Carlton basically defeated us in one quarter and that's what St Kilda did to Geelong last night as well.

We tend to lose the quarters we lose by more than we win the quarters by (e.g. the Melbourne, St Kilda, and Carlton losses) so these lapses are certainly something we need to fix. If fixed then we're top 6 quality based on our quarters won and percentage.

Fantastic analysis mate

I used to have that , cut back to 2 before midday , no caffeine after that

NASA did an experiment a couple of decades back where they gave spiders various substances to see how they affected their ability to spin a web.

The caffeine result really surprised me...makes you wonder how good it is for you:

DD-COMPOSITE-SPIDERS-ON-DRUGS1.jpg

m1ph1kvoj1x21.png

Jon Ralph already has Pickett suspended what a douche bag, says he ran past the ball lmao it was within 5 meters that he laid a hard hip and shoulder so baker could get away. What was he supposed to do, yell out to Dylan Moore I won't shephard or give you a hip and shoulder you can just tackle baker.

Game has smile gone soft

Neither Lynch nor Pickett should go for these 2 incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back