Autopsy Roast and toast vs North Melbourne round 18 and changes for Fremantle

Best vs Roos

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what we’ve produced in the last two seasons injuries and age have had an effect on our group. The club is no doubt aware of our deficiences but may need to cut harder than planned. Hopefully the future is only up from here and we will need to enjoy the ride and watching the new talent emerge. Sonsie and Cumberland both showed they should be perservered with

I want to support a team that busts their gut and shows effort in every game. That first half was the worst football I've seen for as long as I can remember. Spineless, gutless, ball watching bruise free football.

The effort was there though, just the skills and composure wasn't.

Can't blame Aarts for that loss, gets dropped into a hot frying pan to be some sort of matchwinner, how about blaming some of the senior players with 90% game time for some very pin dik efforts
not playing on with **** all time left and one goal to win it is pretty simple. What would any normal afl level playrt do? Have a ****en shot. What does our dumb **** do? Play on and cost us the game. I could forgive a missed shot after the siren, but not playing on with bugger all time to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma has lost me, thank you for your service but piss off.
Dude we kicked 22 behinds with 10 extra scoring shots, that isn’t the coach that’s on the players
The coach can’t kick them for the players

Being rational for a moment

If you take out our 3 premierships and 4 years of being genuinely good, this is actually a very typical Richmond year

• lots of choking
  • go into the middle of the year looking a Monty for the 8 and pushing the best sides but just falling short
  • late in the year, stealing defeat from the jaws of victory against everyone, for a nice rosey 9th placed finish

Last edited:
Might as well tank the season no point even left trying for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back