Autopsy Roast and toast vs West Coast and changes for Gold Coast round 17

Best vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that’s not been named is going to leave the club and win a flag somewhere else, and it’s all Dimma’s fault and I’m going to go knock a few holes in my walls.
tumblr_miug3fofw61qbp4vao1_r1_500.gif

Yep the issue with Aarts is that we cannot have him and Castagna in the same team. It's a fail for us every time so we can pencil in a loss in my view. It's honestly a terrible Decision. I can live with one VFL standard player, two however will cost us the game plus we have a very slow Soldo. Soldo in my view is very lucky to remain in this side. In a perfect world Miller will consolidate a spot in defence and Balta can play second Ruck. Both Miller and Balta can play in defence and Ruck which gives us match up options. Soldo does not win enough hit outs and when he does they are not to advantage enough to justify his spot. Around the ground he is a total liability.

Yep the issue with Aarts is that we cannot have him and Castagna in the same team. It's a fail for us every time so we can pencil in a loss in my view. It's honestly a terrible Decision. I can live with one VFL standard player, two however will cost us the game plus we have a very slow Soldo. Soldo in my view is very lucky to remain in this side. In a perfect world Miller will consolidate a spot in defence and Balta can play second Ruck. Both Miller and Balta can play in defence and Ruck which gives us match up options. Soldo does not win enough hit outs and when he does they are not to advantage enough to justify his spot. Around the ground he is a total liability.
Soldo can be better, he just on the edge ATM.

Get tickets soon. Pretty limited seats available now.

Shuttle bus to ground is the way to go as parking at the ground has sold out.

My first trip to Metricon as well.
Got my tickets! Will be my first interstate match. Really looking forward to taking a break from seminars to spend some footy time.

Go Tiges!

Thanks everyone for the advice.

With Gubcus and Vlaustin out - I'm concerned with the strength of our backline. They do thrive on their small forwards crumbing off Casbolt and Chol.

Aarts will play the Dusty role spending time in the middle and up forward. Bolton will have to play more time in the middle.

In the middle we will have - Prestia, Ross, Graham, Short with Bolton, Aarts, Edwards and Baker rotating through there at different stages. Castagna will be the High Half Forward.

In the backline we will have - Tarrant, Miller, Grimes, Broad, Baker, Rioli with Ralph-Smith the High Half Back.

Once again, it'll come down to the midfield and whether we can stop their outside run and spread from the contest. I'm backing us to win and win by 25+ points regardless of our outs. Miller is a consistent operator and Aarts will do a role. As always, it'll come down to Prestia and how well he plays but have faith, we're a better team than they are.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
I woke up after being bedridden for 2 days to the news Aarts and George are once again dimmas love children as we watch our team lower its colours with a barnstorming performance from Chol :( Thought we were past this crap but here it is.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
I woke up after being bedridden for 2 days to the news Aarts and George are once again dimmas love children as we watch our team lower its colours with a barnstorming performance from Chol :( Thought we were past this crap but here it is.
Harden up...we'll be up by 48 points in the 3rd and smash them by 11...after being behind with 5 mins to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately not
Why why why do they keep giving him a game when there are better and younger players
Still possible for him to be named as sub and one of the young kids to come in. Cumberland? Home soil, don't have to fly his family down etc. ie name him early so people can make arrangments. One lives in hope.

If not, why is Dimma so scared to select young players.

Cumbo gonna leave and bite us in the ass
And be joined by Stack, Mansell, Miller, Parker and Martyn. No big deal with a couple of names, but why would Stack, Miller or Mansell stay if somebody came knocking. Our VFL will be half a side when you consider our retirements.

We haven't had a rising stars nominee since 2019.

Last edited:
And throw in Edwards as well...14 players on the field!

No way we win this with aarts inclusion this would have to be the worst named team in a long time also we don’t need 2 rucks soldo a liability edwards a liability put your money on the suns and the umps Cumberland papers stamped I think don’t know what he has done wrong when named as a sub one game I think and not used then entirely left out of the team the week after something is wrong down there with selection

Richmond should fire everyone in charge of making decisions about selection and ban them from ever going near an AFL club again. Include banning people who have hired the people who make selection decisions.

The players themselves should then select the team and as we watch I expect they’ll evolve ‘Lord Of The Flies’-style and create their own social class without the oversight of any senior figures or consequences. Aarts can play the ‘Piggy’ role.

Perhaps then our only concern will be whether Cumberland can find enough nourishment to survive week-to-week rather than him leaving to join another club and reach his potential due to his disgruntlement with the clearly corrupt, inept and PATHETIC selectors at the club.

One can only dream 🤗

Richmond should fire everyone in charge of making decisions about selection and ban them from ever going near an AFL club again. Include banning people who have hired the people who make selection decisions.

The players themselves should then select the team and as we watch I expect they’ll evolve ‘Lord Of The Flies’-style and create their own social class without the oversight of any senior figures or consequences. Aarts can play the ‘Piggy’ role.

Perhaps then our only concern will be whether Cumberland can find enough nourishment to survive week-to-week rather than him leaving to join another club and reach his potential due to his disgruntlement with the clearly corrupt, inept and PATHETIC selectors at the club.

One can only dream 🤗
Can’t believe they gave a game to a guy who has been in the best in the vfl over a number of weeks with a mature body playing a mid forward role to cover a mid forward player out of the side!

Should of picked a first year player who only plays midfield with an inconsistent form line or a forward with an even more inconsistent form line!

Coaches have nfi.

One can only dream 🤗
Nah stupid suggestion - players selecting the team...

Clearly we on Big Footy Tigers board know more than any professional at Punt Road and the team needs to be selected via a poll on here every week....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back