• Miller

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Bolton

Votes: 49 20.4%
  • Grimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ross is the slowest winger in the AFL. I mean, its seriously scary how slow he is, hes opponent just runs away from him and he cant catch up creating space.

His disposal is very good but thats about it, dont see itwith him.

Jack Ross is the slowest winger in the AFL. I mean, its seriously scary how slow he is, hes opponent just runs away from him and he cant catch up creating space.

His disposal is very good but thats about it, dont see itwith him.
I've been a big fan of Ross but after tonights game you are completely spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been a big fan of Ross but after tonights game you are completely spot on.

He’s not a winger and they’re playing him out of position. Midfield is stacked only role they can give him for now

Other than Dangerfield & Stengle, their misses are genuinely ordinary players. Who the * is claiming Stanely as one of your best players? Rohan is a noteable chocker and I assumed Close was a mistake coding for "." as I'd never heard of him.

Certain starters when fit:

Danger
SDK
Stengle
Stanley
Close
Rohan
Guthrie

I’m not including Henry as both SDK and Ratagelea are ahead of him and not all three would play.

So changes would’ve been:

Ins: players above
Outs: Clark, Ceglar, Dempsey, Knevitt, Simpson, Bruhn and Parfitt

For Richmond changes would’ve been:

Ins: Nank, Lynch, Tarrant, Gibcus and MRJ

Outs: Miller, Clarke, Ralphsmith, Ross and Mansell

Nank and Lynch are huge outs which was clear when you saw the weakened Cats midfield dominate clearances thanks to journeyman Ceglar. Lynch out is an obvious huge out.

I’ll accept on balance Cats were worse hit by injuries….

But I just checked the post game analysis when we lost earlier in the year to Sydney when missing : Nank, Lynch, Tarrant, Gibcus, Soldo, Graham, Short and Broad and played 9 guys under 25-games. Yep, wasn’t much sympathy for us.

But Cats and injuries ….. the media won’t let us forget this week, you just watch.

Not much to say this week. It was a must win and we won. Didn't feel under any threat throughout apart from the first qtr, but we managed the lead well.

Taranto had an off day ball in hand but got 12 tackles which shows character. Still got in my votes. I love him. Bit slow though, so don't expect him to evolve into an explosive beast out of stoppages.

Ross had a better second half, but I'd still be content if we traded him. I just don't see any upside in his game.

Ryan was good, but looked very tired! Completely understandable though. He has been doing big minutes, fought through it though. Wouldn't be shocked if he gets a rest soon. Persist with him in the ruck.

I've been harsh on Short in the past, but he got in my bests today.

Oh and finally, Balta was best on after quarter time and should be higher in the votes. I always say this but if you're willing to sink the boots in when he has an off day, you need to be self aware enough to give him the plaudits he deserves when he plays well.
He literally stuck his ball sack on Hawks head and blanketed him after quarter time and made some really damaging offensive plays.

P.S. Bloody hell Broad has to be one of the best ever pick-ups. We plucked him from the scraps of the draft.

Turns out I had a little to speak about.

Reporter : coughs “tosser”

For a few rounds earlier in the year Richmond was playing 7-9 players (we had 9 in the Sydney loss) with under 25-games. It makes it nigh on impossible to win, which is why I was harping on about not just turfing out Cotch and Jack etc… to ‘play the kids’. 3-5 x under 25-games is the right balance of development and fielding a team that can win.

If the ‘kids’ play well enough they’ll keep their spots. If they don’t they’ll be sub or get some more experience and development in the seconds.

Has 3-4 x years of VFL footy hurt Samson Ryan’s development? Or did a season and a half in the VFL hurt Bolton? Or Baker being in and out of the team early in his career?

If the youngsters pull their weight in the 1’s they’ll pick themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I said months ago that Samson will be the next Max Gawn and he is tracking nicely. His ruck work tonight was outstanding for a young developing ruck.
He's showing very good signs but it still doesn't make that prediction less crazy....

Certain starters when fit:

Danger
SDK
Stengle
Stanley
Close
Rohan
Guthrie

I’m not including Henry as both SDK and Ratagelea are ahead of him and not all three would play.

So changes would’ve been:

Ins: players above
Outs: Clark, Ceglar, Dempsey, Knevitt, Simpson, Bruhn and Parfitt

For Richmond changes would’ve been:

Ins: Nank, Lynch, Tarrant, Gibcus and MRJ

Outs: Miller, Clarke, Ralphsmith, Ross and Mansell

Nank and Lynch are huge outs which was clear when you saw the weakened Cats midfield dominate clearances thanks to journeyman Ceglar. Lynch out is an obvious huge out.

I’ll accept on balance Cats were worse hit by injuries….

But I just checked the post game analysis when we lost earlier in the year to Sydney when missing : Nank, Lynch, Tarrant, Gibcus, Soldo, Graham, Short and Broad and played 9 guys under 25-games. Yep, wasn’t much sympathy for us.

But Cats and injuries ….. the media won’t let us forget this week, you just watch.
three quarters of Geelong fans all want stanley to never play again
Stengle has been poor this year.
close only has himself to blame for getting suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, Toast and Changes for Dreamtime

Back