Autopsy Roast Toast & Changes for Hawthorn

Top 5 v Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a hard watch week in week out, almost groundhog day, we seemingly try early, we aren't good enough, we make poor skill errors and errors of judgement and other teams/players are made to look better than they should....we lose the game, rinse and repeat.

We all hope in vain that just one week we might click and with a bit of luck be close enough at the end of the game to fall over the line but the simple fact is that it's been a horror of a season, no luck at all with an unprecedented injury list. The season should be wiped from AFL records, the quicker it ends the better.

Everyone needs to chill. Just remember our final game of the 2016 season. Goodness. That was waaaaaay worse than today. This is not Yze’s fault.

Yze needs so much more support. An engaged CEO would be a start, then with down from there. BENNY MUST RESIGN TONIGHT!!!!
Forget Yze and the ceo , gimmee a forward that resembles afl qty ,,,seriously the lot of em are a pile of dog dos , how many get a game at a top 8 side, answer that question before turning your ire to the coach , can’t mark can’t kick . Thought I’d see a bit of Bauer as I tuned into sec half didn’t take a mark in that time

hes 28 in nov

we aint wiinning a flag in the next 3 years. take the farrken picks jesus christ
It's not about winning flags, its about winning games so you aren't where we are right now. Build a winning culture, momentum etc. Rioli is our best player full stop. You keep your best players so others have got someone to emulate and learn off.

It's a hard watch week in week out, almost groundhog day, we seemingly try early, we aren't good enough, we make poor skill errors and errors of judgement and other teams/players are made to look better than they should....we lose the game, rinse and repeat.

We all hope in vain that just one week we might click and with a bit of luck be close enough at the end of the game to fall over the line but the simple fact is that it's been a horror of a season, no luck at all with an unprecedented injury list. The season should be wiped from AFL records, the quicker it ends the better.
You know what makes all this so tough to watch?

We don’t have any moments where we’re 40 or 50 points up. Sometimes, bottom teams have games where they’re suddenly up by 50 points (e.g., North Melbourne this year against Collingwood). There is nothing like that.

Also, we struggle to score really badly. I’m pretty sure this is the worst offence I’ve ever seen Richmond field. We average 65 per game this season 🫠

Injuries haven’t helped this season, but it doesn’t change how bad to watch we’ve been.

I can’t wait until we have elite draftees to look forward to watching every week.

That's to do with playing alot of kids and there lack of exposure and experience you get patches and a quarter here and there until they get that body and experience.

💯 right on the skills and errors and brain fades. Who's the number cause for them it's our senior group which is inexcusable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could only give votes to Rioli, Tresize and banks. Unforced skill errors, bad decisions, wrong options and no-one to kick to in the forward 50 except Bauer and at times Kozi. Ryan and Miller were liabilities. hopper and Taranto butchered the ball at every opportunity.

At least they could focus on the basics - how many shots missed from 35m out ? Prestia, Taranto and Green. This is junior level skills.

Yes we have had more injuries than any other side and the umpires treat us differently than any other side. But only a handful turned up today and gave us any effort. We trade Rioli, and we are heading into a long dark period. He won't be part of the next flag because we are 3-5 years from being competitive again, but we have already developed a losers' attitude. We have never lost this many games in any season - ever.

Bolton, Baker, Graham - they can all go - and other players that don't want to be part of the rebuild can fleck off - including coaches and most importantly - fitness staff.

Out - Ryan, Miller, Macc
In - Blight, Baker, Brown (if fit)
Said this the other day if Yze has any campaigner in him. He'll lock them all in a room coaches included and ask any campaigner that doesn't want to be here to **** off.

It's not about winning flags, its about winning games so you aren't where we are right now. Build a winning culture, momentum etc. Rioli is our best player full stop. You keep your best players so others have got someone to emulate and learn off.
ok but he will retire in 3 years anyway

Said this the other day if Yze has any campaigner in him. He'll lock them all in a room coaches included and ask any campaigner that doesn't want to be here to **** off.
That HAS to happen. Sooner rather than later. We have fallen dramatically on and off the field. If I were Benny Gale, I'd move on and allow the process for his replacement to start banging his fist on the table.

Losing Rioli would make our slow and predictable transition look slower and predictableler. We can’t attack through a zone like stkildas as our players don’t have the foot skills or confidence. Contested marking is a gap also.

The biggest trade/draft year coming up for the club since …

Forget Yze and the ceo , gimmee a forward that resembles afl qty ,,,seriously the lot of em are a pile of dog dos , how many get a game at a top 8 side, answer that question before turning your ire to the coach , can’t mark can’t kick . Thought I’d see a bit of Bauer as I tuned into sec half didn’t take a mark in that time

I'd love Jake Waterman at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast Toast & Changes for Hawthorn

Back