Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Top 5 v North

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why people want a spoon is bewildering, it’s ****ing embarrassing for the club to get that
Not as embarrassing as watching us going around week after week like we have.

Don't think I've ever seen a team as bad as Richmond with such a respectable age profile. Like our midfield of Nank, TT, JH, Baker, Bolton has ages 29, 26, 27, 26, 25. Many of our biggest duds around the ground like Short should also be near their peak.

We don't have an age/experience problem, an effort problem, or a coaching problem imo, our players are just profoundly lacking in talent. And because it's not age/experience problem expect us to stay terrible for many years. We're roughly in the same position North was in 2017 and should expect the rebuild to take about as long.

Imagine being North finally winning their 15th win in last 105 games.. no way I want that shit

That’s why have to go the Hawthorn route and trade out the players for as many picks as we can!

We need as much talent as possible

Pull the trigger Blair!

I gotta say, i get value for money with my membership. If we’re not winning flags, we’re winning the draft. SO MUCH WINNING.
I can’t be ****ed writing anything else. So, gonna shoosh myself.
Hey CB17 -

secret smell GIF

17 behinds in almost perfect conditions.

For those who think short is carrying an Injury he is not he just plays for the opposition every week. The guy is useless!

If we can't beat the 2nd wrost team it's best to play all the younger kids now. Rest the older players

What are we resting them for? Its not like they are going to come back better fresh next year. Either retire them off, or keep playing best available.

The game has completely moved past having players like Taranto, Hopper and Prestia who cant kick. Can maybe carry one, maybe. All the hard work gets undone in a few moments, and this was against one of the worst teams weve ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why didnt we get buckley ? yze is rubbish
why? dusty (on field coach) not having a shot from 40m pretty much summed up how he/we valued 4 points today as being about as important as 4 lumps of dog poo. funny game as well.... all norf goals come from ump assistance, our stupidity and lack of effort or norfs somehow sneaking about 4 or 5 goals creeping over by an six arsy inches.

us winning by a goal or 2 would have been like dancing with your sister. pleasant but not a massive thrill. first pick of best kid in the country is more satisfying than a meaningless win.

adem and list managers prob puts a cross thru 6 or 7 names and a tick beside a few as well and we keep experimenting and tinkering for next week.

Don't think I've ever seen a team as bad as Richmond with such a respectable age profile. Like our midfield of Nank, TT, JH, Baker, Bolton has ages 29, 26, 27, 26, 25. Many of our biggest duds around the ground like Short should also be near their peak.

We don't have an age/experience problem, an effort problem, or a coaching problem imo, our players are just profoundly lacking in talent. And because it's not age/experience problem expect us to stay terrible for many years. We're roughly in the same position North was in 2017 and should expect the rebuild to take about as long.
Not if we trade this year. We can fast forward the talent problem.

fun afternoon !!!
Short and Graham are a disgrace..why do we play these 2 germs!
are senior players are just dreadful
Dusty love you, but it's over.
Bring on trade week - and trade hard and fast
I almost gave Graham a vote - hardly a disgrace.

why? dusty (on field coach) not having a shot from 40m pretty much summed up how he/we valued 4 points today as being about as important as 4 lumps of dog poo. funny game as well.... all norf goals come from ump assistance, our stupidity and lack of effort or norfs somehow sneaking about 4 or 5 goals creeping over by an six arsy inches.

us winning by a goal or 2 would have been like dancing with your sister. pleasant but not a massive thrill. first pick of best kid in the country is more satisfying than a meaningless win.

adem and list managers prob puts a cross thru 6 or 7 names and a tick beside a few as well and we keep experimenting and tinkering for next week.
I want harley reid not some spud in the post harley reid draft

Haven’t I said something about our rubbish forward line before , 60 i50s to 44 and we lose by 2G says it all . I think the keep Bolton at all costs has a few more nails in the coffin , Seth Campbell, rookie list player was twice the player today , look up the numbers yourself , gets a lot of score involves does Seth , will be a player I believe . There’s a bit to work with but by gee , go hard and get those 4-5 R1s and get some class onto the list and by this time next year we will see light at the end of the tunnel

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Back