Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Top 5 v North

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Might unlock it so I can bump the posts saying I preferred Mini just for the humble brag and serotonin hit
do it jewish GIF

I was team “mini bus” for the record.

AFL still trolling us over that 2022 elim arc **** up - today reviewed a ball that sailed over the point post - was correctly viewed as no clear evidence and so umpires call

I swear I am gonna take my bitterness at that decision 2 years ago to my grave…

I am so coming to the GC game. **** you Dimma. It’s coming.
Only game for the rest of the year I want to win

Win the spoon and roll those plastic pretenders would set us up for the perfect off season

I am so coming to the GC game. **** you Dimma. It’s coming.
Would have been nicer if they needed that win to make the 8 and we dropped his pants. Now doesn't matter they are poo.

Why people want a spoon is bewildering, it’s ****ing embarrassing for the club to get that
I think a lot (including myself) are comfortable because it has happened on the back of a set of extraordinary circumstances unlike many others.

If we were still a rock solid stable club, fielding close to our best 22 week in week out and this was still happening, then yeah massive red flags and anger for sure.

but with the amount of instability we have currently, new coach, the ridiculous injuries all season, the odds were stacked well and truly against us and the year was almost a free hit to finish last without it looking that bad or unreasonable given the circumstances just mentioned.

Given the way this year has panned out it's almost impossible to be angry at this outcome.

Would have been nicer if they needed that win to make the 8 and we dropped his pants. Now doesn't matter they are poo.
It’s gonna be a job interview for Dan and Dusty 😂😍

27 shots to 20. Kept them in it for too long.

Adem will say “can’t fault the effort“ again, and he will be correct.

Vlas was massive. Hope we never lose him.

What a game (mainly first half, worked his backside off) from Hugo. We’ve had a tough year but he’s been a huge positive.

Plenty of us have been unimpressed with Shorty this year and he just continues to deteriorate. Some lame efforts and poor skill directly cost us at least three goals.

Was hoping he was the one subbed. Unfortunately, wasn’t to be.

Looked like a team doing everything to win and nothing like a divided team not playing for the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a lot (including myself) are comfortable because it has happened on the back of a set of extraordinary circumstances unlike many others.

If we were still a rock solid stable club, fielding close to our best 22 week in week out and this was still happening, then yeah massive red flags and anger for sure.

but with the amount of instability we have currently, new coach, the ridiculous injuries all season, the odds were stacked well and truly against us and the year was almost a free hit to finish last without it looking that bad or unreasonable given the circumstances just mentioned.

Given the way this year has panned out it's almost impossible to be angry at this outcome.
Eat dick campaigner. Stop telling me how to live my life.

The demise of Jayden Short is quite sad really. B&F in a premiership year to this. I think Jaiden Stephenson is stronger in the contest.

WoW,just wOw..what da faark has happened ? that was gabaaaage....ya play like ya coach thats a fact...Wow this could get ugly by rd6/7. next season....watch this space
For everyone else yeah, for us we’ll be winning the draft again bro.

😂 try telling 8 year old that

Don't think I've ever seen a team as bad as Richmond with such a respectable age profile. Like our midfield of Nank, TT, JH, Baker, Bolton has ages 29, 26, 27, 26, 25. Many of our biggest duds around the ground like Short should also be near their peak.

We don't have an age/experience problem, an effort problem, or a coaching problem imo, our players are just profoundly lacking in talent. And because it's not age/experience problem expect us to stay terrible for many years. We're roughly in the same position North was in 2017 and should expect the rebuild to take about as long.
Effort, gameplan and conditioning

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Back