Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was disgraceful, imagine if Dan Rioli or Kmac did that, Jason is the Teflon Castagna.
The one positive I can see is that he actually got involved offensively for the first time in a while, just couldn't finish.

He won't lose his spot, because I don't think there's really anyone to replace him at this stage.

I’d love to beat the Cats down there but why on earth would the game be moved there over the G whilst there are cases in the Geelong region?
Good question. Afl are willing to flynus all up to goldy to avoid the Rona but then send us to a covid addled slum the next round. Makes absolutely no sense at all. I would be happier playing the seats at our new spiritual home away from home. And the kebabs are better up there apparently...

Nothing against Castagna at all and never forget his contribution to our success but 2021 is a new season and we have been playing poorly. Rioli was sent back to the VFL and reinvented himself. George needs to do the same. In the meantime have a look at someone else in his role.
Yeah and that’s where fans are coming from - everybody needs to be on an even playing field when it comes to team selection. You can’t drop Rioli and not George on 2021 form.
Let’s take the emotion out of it, yes we love anyone that puts on the Y&B jumper, but he’s bottom 5 in our starting 22 and is underperforming. You can’t continue to reward that with automatic team selection

Out: Martin - better off resting him in a game we probably lose anyway rather than having him play limited and sore the rest of the season
Castagna/Aarts - I think they both could be dropped but reckon only one if any will be

In: Edwards
Cumberland/MRJ - whoever we feel is closer to ready for the small forward role

Stack is a natural in defence. Massive upside when he's fully fit. There's some natural affinity with Stack, Mansell and Rioli as the small defenders providing lots of link and run.
Stacky looking much more like the 2019 version than the rubbish dished up last year . Cool head composed , neat kick . Must keep playing him, will only improve , has the talent

Garthwaite a good honest backman. Struggled to find his feet early but done some excellent 1% in the 3rd and 4th.

Reminds me a bit of Dustin Fletcher, doesn't do anything outrageous, pretty dependable and seems to have improved a lot.

On another note did the umpires spin the big wheel and it landed on "Dangerous Tackle", last night?

Reminds me a bit of Dustin Fletcher, doesn't do anything outrageous, pretty dependable and seems to have improved a lot.

On another note did the umpires spin the big wheel and it landed on "Dangerous Tackle", last night?
Credit to the kid , prob got some advice at the breaks to handball and play within limits , made some crucial spoils in sec half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Martin - better off resting him in a game we probably lose anyway rather than having him play limited and sore the rest of the season
Castagna/Aarts - I think they both could be dropped but reckon only one if any will be

In: Edwards
Cumberland/MRJ - whoever we feel is closer to ready for the small forward role
macca?

Stacky looking much more like the 2019 version than the rubbish dished up last year . Cool head composed , neat kick . Must keep playing him, will only improve , has the talent
Agree. Looks switched on for the entirety of the game. Kudos to him.

No just no I’m regards to Egg. Parker prime example tonight bigger body is required especially against the Cats.

Caddy in, Pickett back on the wing, Caddy takes Pickett spot at half forward
Agree with pickett on the wing. It is his best position imo. Think ralphsmith is worth a run on the wing too.

SUPERSTAR Tiger Dustin has suffered a concerning kidney injury in Richmond's season-saving win over Brisbane.

Martin was taken to hospital after the game and scans have confirmed the bad news. Richmond said Martin remained in hospital for assessment and the club would release more details when they come to hand.

#deportbitchrobinson

Loved the tackle on the weedy-moustached front runner lanky never went near another contest all night Daniher.
Big Dave had him on a leash most of the night, Big Joe got his 3 by being a lucky seagull and not being a power forward so probably give DA a big tick and a Win or at worst break even on the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back