• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 59: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep hearing Port have been the best team all year, but no one has explained why, and they did lose to the Cats and Lions, or is it just because they finished on top of the ladder by percentage and only 1 1/2 games from 3rd ?

Out of the last 6 flags, 3 were runners up and 3 finished 3rd (Tiges a 2nd and 3rd) So finishing on top doesn't automatically mean you finish the rear as the best performed, just means you were statistically the best in the home and away.

I doubt the we'll will have any fear of playing them in SA, we will relish the challenge, and I suspect the week off will be the biggest factor for Port if it will be a help or hindrance versus our momentum.

Will be a very, very tough game, but our finals and big game experience and momentum will prevail.

Tiges by 19 points.

Marshall is still pretty young and skinny and not physical. He plays a bit like Hipwood, reckon Grimes could take him as he is rarely outmarked. If they play 3 talls up forward for long periods Houli/Short/Baker could cause them rebounding issues.

Exactly, let Port go big and we keep the same squad and beat them a different way if they go top heavy

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast SF vs St Kilda & Changes for Port Adelaide

Back