Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 46. Ben Miller

Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That manhandling of baker in the goal square in the last quater where no free was paid looked a bloody dogs breakfast at the game. How he didn’t get paid it is just baffling
There were a couple. I thought the umpiring was reasonable over the game but when the opportunity for us to get a free in our F50 presented itself as it did a few times, we were never going to get one.

Think we look better without Picketts turnovers and momentum killing frees, keep playing kids and we’ll be better for it. Sonsie needs to be in Prestias role, needs to be an accumulating mid with his skill set. Seth showing his forward craft, turning his player around a lot more now and running back to goal, it’s what he was doing in the under 18’s and why we picked him up. Will be a jet.

Miller is starting to get the Dave Astburys about him, can put a gorilla to sleep, and just be so dependable when it counts as well. beautiful soft hands and then brutal fistwork. and booming safe kick
He’s levelling up weekly before our eyes. Starting to back himself to come off his man and take intercept marks as well. Having Balta next to him has been huge the past 2 weeks. Looks like he finally believes he belongs at this level

Doesn’t matter what he wanted he did it. Just stupid and shows no maturity or composure which has always been his knock. When will he learn?
I can write a list of dustys and everyone elses dumb brain fades that cost us an important 50. He should be spoken to adn told to pull his head on, but otherwise CUMBO kept us in the game and then some.

There were a couple. I thought the umpiring was reasonable over the game but when the opportunity for us to get a free in our F50 presented itself as it did a few times, we were never going to get one.

We got a few in the forward 50 early on. Thought the umpiring was fairly fine tonight. Was surprised in the end to see it was 27-17 tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knew he was on when he giant hop stepped and jumped through the paper crepe barrier at the start!

Watched the game with a Crows supporter and he was cursing the Crows for their ruck decisions, over OBrien. He thought it was batshit insane that they went in with Strachan against Nank considering it was his first game in over a year. Sounds like we are not the only club loaded with idiots at the MC level.

What a classic Cumberland game. 3 goals, 5 touches.. Gave away a stupid free kick reversal in front of goal. SFA anything else. But, still somehow kicked 25% of all our goals.
big mouth enigma GIF by NETFLIX

Really bizarre game to be honest. Crows looked asleep, we looked sharp, but still clumsy at times. We worked harder & wanted it more. Our 7 best players all played well & got alot of it. Really happy to get the win, boys deserve it.

So it turns out.... Balta is a Backman

And that Cumberland can kick goals down forward.

A semi Break-out game for Tom Brown.

Our older players are still clearly our best players, but the younger guys are making gains. Although Dow continued to look a fairly average midfield prospect, he is starting to "lift his floor". He still shows no real elite skillset, but he is at least becoming consistent in his own form. Dow (67%) & McAuffie (12% ) spent a combined 79% of Time on Ground, but managed to rack up 26 touches, Dow-19, Kane -7. Its pleasing to see young players learning to impact a game with "less".

#17 was Jack Dyers number & its fitting that it will be the number which starts our rebuild. 17th is exactly where i want us to finish & based on the ladder position we should be able to do it with no tanking required & still playing good, competitive footy based on the players we are playing.

You don't want to come bottom. That leaves a historical s**tstain on your clubs history. People count wooden spoons & no one cares who the 2nd guy on the moon was. Pick #2 for us is a perfect piece to rebuild on.

5 wins & finishing 17th would actually be the best case scenario for the club. Pick 2, but still got some wins and competed.

Last edited:
dog shit umps tried to get them the win with 25-2 frees after quarter time but Crows are just too garbage

great game by balta, Campbell, nank, Cumbo, bakes, few others

Is that 25-2 a real stat? I was surprised after the game to see it was 27-17 as i thought i recalled us having 5-0 at one stage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Adelaide and Changes for #Dusty300 v Hawks

Back