Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 46. Ben Miller

Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolton is fantastic and Baker is amazing, but Tom Brown’s now my favourite Richmond player to watch. His kicking is something else.

Not only that, but he has a good eye for reading the game. Makes great decisions with most of his disposals.
Bolton should. Be played out of the middle

Tom brown wow
Noah Balta , was Rance like earlier , how big is his next contract gonna be
Seth wow
Hugo well done son
Nank well lead
Taranto fist up 26p 9 tackles , I think next captain

He dropped marks when he felt body contact. He missed basic kicks. It’s not good enough for a leader. I love shorty but he has been a liability this year and is not setting a good standard for the kids.
Sticking the knife in at any opportunity isn't love.

I had him as my 5th best and his disposal was good. I actually saw him take a contested mark in the first quarter, which is a collector's item for Shorty.

Yze coaching the boys from the boundary while Nicks sits it in the warmth of the box watching his Crows empire crumble.
jean claude van damme dancing GIF

Yeah 1 ****en mistake
I’m sure he will learn from it
Otherwise he had a killer night did he not?

You campaigners are so harsh.. we’re u the same for Toby Greene, and Caddy, and Bolton?
the people that talk shit about Cumbo don't realise how dumb they sound. he's done 3 stupid things in his entire career but they act like he does it every disposal. they've brainwashed themselves into thinking something's wrong with him just because Dimmer decided to drop him while high as a kite. said he can't play with dusty and they all just assumed that means he's lazy. it's insane how harshly he gets judged compared to anyone at tigerland

Now that we've won, this passage from cummy is hilarious. Two handed salute celebrating the mark then, then laughing, rushing in and pushing keane

Crows campaigner not only pushed first, he then took a dive. Incorrect call by the ump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough win. Very happy. All Tiger supporters should be proud. Been a tough season.

Oh and next time Richmond play Adelaide, would be nice to play them in Melbourne for a change.

Last time Richmond played Adelaide in Melbourne was 2018. Plus, 6 out of the last 8 games against the Crows have been played at Adelaide Oval and 5 out of the last 6 matches - at Adelaide Oval.

Sorry for the whinge....9 out of the past 13 games played at Adelaide Oval.

Ok ill stop now lol

Good win on the road against a side with plenty to play for after copping a roasting this week.

Midfield looked so.much better this week and it was noticeable that Dow was able to run out the game better given he wasn't asked to be our main midfielder but instead playing a supporting role. Hugo and McIntosh were very good on the wings despite neither getting a heap of possessions but their defensive work really stood out.

Cumberland was good despite his rush of blood moment and he'll learn from that. The goal that Koschitzke could have kicked could have broken the Crows and we get a more comfortable win rather than fighting to the end. Was great to see his teammates get around him and give him feedback but also show support. The cameraman at 3/4 time certainly got the message from Balta.

Speaking of Balta it was a super game from him down back. Still not convinced that Yze will leave him there long term though. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Thought Ryan & Koschitzke offered something up forward once they got into the game in the 2nd half. They both competed well enough to not allow the Crows easy intercepts which then gave us the chance to lock the ball in and set up defensively behind the footy. If Lynch is right to go it will be interesting to see how we structure up next week.

Changes:

Out: Sonsie Koschitzke
In: Martin Lynch

B: Balta Miller Brown
HB: Short Vlastuin D.Rioli
C: McIntosh Taranto Ralphsmith
HF: Campbell Bolton Mansell
F: Lynch Martin Ryan
R: Nankervis Prestia Baker
INT: Dow McAuliffe Broad Graham Cumberland

Give it a rest mate.

It was a horrific brain fade.

however, Cumbo had a great game.. Think the brainfade might have ruined any confidence he had gained over the past couple of weeks though based on the final quarter.
Picked you out to ask this question :)- I have not been able to yet watch replay and was out last night - what is this Cumbo brain fade please?

Picked you out to ask this question :)- I have not been able to yet watch replay and was out last night - what is this Cumbo brain fade please?
Towards the end of the 3rd qtr

The Kids evolving every week is so great to see,

Hugo - He is already the best winger we have had for some time and he is bloody tough now. Loving his growth

Seth - He is going to be special, someone mentioned potential midfielder which looks very likely, either centre sq or wing, this kid can seriously play

Brown - Never flustered and when he develops a tank and starts getting 20 kicks a game he is going to carve up teams.

Cumbo - I said it last week, the signs were starting to show, he is such a hard match up, we have to help his confidence grow, he can be a serious player, and we have seen it.

Dow - I thought this was his best game, 2 big important contested marks which I didnt know he was capable of, but there isnt a cleaner, one touch player in our team. When everyone else is fumbling, he doesnt. Surround him with bigger bodies and I think he can suprise a few.

Mansell - He might not have the talent of some others, but he is lighting fast, tough as nails and willing to sacrifice for the team. He is one of the few nasty players on our list. I think we need him in F50.

Special mentions,

Bolton is untouchable, he is our next Dusty
Balta and Miller need to stay back for the rest of their careers - I was wrong on Balta
TT - surely the haters realise now how important he is - GUN
Kmac - 1st quarter - best 30 minutes of his life, will be important depth

It's happening guys, Josh Gibcus is going to be a forward.
B: Vlastuin Balta Rioli
HB: Broad Miller Brown

When Lynchy and Dusty retire
HF: Rioli LeFau Bolton
FF: Campbell Gibcus Mansell
which pozzie is more bubble chamber for him forward or back

Forwardline next week of

Lynch, Bauer, Martin, Cumberland, Bolton, Campbell

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
we are going to be top 4 next year ( if louie goes )

Finals run now , win the last 9 and then win 4 finals on the way to a flag and everyone else crying
I know we are joking but if we win every game do we still miss ? we could genuinely win every remaining game with big sexy back

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Adelaide and Changes for #Dusty300 v Hawks

Back