• Sonsie (sub)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

why did they take off nank
He is called Nank the Tank for a reason lol

happy bart simpson GIF

Funny was our youngest side for the year I’d say and at times that was some of the best ball movement we’d seen all year ,,,true dat. Was often an older player that coughed it straight up or kicked out on the full . Seth Campbell played some good footy , 17p , 7 score involves from that ,,,he keeps working hard , could turn into a qty midfielder

Balta played like a bloke who is out the door

Weak, Insipid performance

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Too many senior passengers….disappointed

truly how can we sign kosi and ryan on 3 year deals? other liabilities are sonsie macca and short and broad. short has the heart of a pea. keep playing the kids. yze is actually clueless with decisions.

When is something going to be done about the inconsistency of umpiring dished up for us each week? I don’t mind bad calls if they are made for both teams but tonight was another masterclass of screw the tigers. On another note, an injury to Nank is just the cherry on top ffs

shouldnt really matter but i hate it when the coach and players are all smiles after a loss
Hey whinging tnucs. Just appreciate the change of guard.

Ross was a 20-25p mid , in his place is sonz,,,lefau could at least take a mark and threatened when it went near him . TT goes out and Dow comes in . I’ve forgotten lynch even plays for us any more
Ross and Lefau would come straight back in and improve us, and I forgot about Vlas. Even with them in, we have too many players who are cooked and too many kids to be anything but ordinary.

When is something going to be done about the inconsistency of umpiring dished up for us each week? I don’t mind bad calls if they are made for both teams but tonight was another masterclass of screw the tigers. On another note, an injury to Nank is just the cherry on top ffs
nothing will be done..
we are the silent club, who don't rock the boat.
as much as I dislike Geelong,they stand up for them self when it comes to what they see as poor umpiring.

The Good: Most of the kiddies showed something for the future.

The Bad: Dwayne Russell......could you barrack any harder? Umpiring again. Port have a couple of very, very unlikeable players. DBJ with the flop like he had been shot. Rozee with the "tough guy" yelling at the bloke on the ground. What a tossbag!

The ugly: Broady, Balta and Kosi had mares. Another week, another Shorty squib effort. Samson just keeps consistently doing nothing. Lack of options to replace them.

The whole backline got their pants pulled down. Miller, Broad and Balta were simply out pointed by their opponents.
To many errors which is something that occurs on a weekly basis.

Miller needs to get a bit of mongrel in him as he is to easily out manoeuvred in one on one contests.
Balta needs to play closer to his direct opponent as he didn't respect Dixon and Dixon easily beat him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey whinging tnucs. Just appreciate the change of guard.
You might want to consider the meaning of whinge. It is not whinging to point out a fact, based on observation and expressed in a rational manner. And if you are going to be critical, try doing so relevantly - imploring us to appreciate the change of guard is irrelevant to inconsistency in umpiring. You may have a point there somewhere but it is poorly made and fails to acknowledge the criticisms inherent in each of the posts you chose to “whinge” about

What will our tenth pick be this year. Doubt we'll have 10 changes. 7 maybe 8 tops... including rookie elevations. Not saying I wouldn't agree with it but I doubt it happens.
that's what I meant 10 changes..... minus we will keep two, three or four so how about 6, 7 or 8 departures and plenty of new blood.

Drop Broad, replace him with Brown and bring in Bauer forward
if big sexy is still in louies basement, bauer has to play forward next week
and ill actually melt down really badly if he isnt named on thursday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast v Port and Changes v Pies

Back