Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sonsie (sub)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone please cheer me up and tell me some positives you see for our future
images

If there’s anyone else available, don’t play graham , is Mcauliffe being rested ?
Graham has been playing well with a run with role. MaCauliffe can’t run games out.

It’s been disappointing all season and we really wouldn’t be last on the ladder if they were putting in 100%. We all need this year on the field to evaporate away so we can start seeing who genuinely wants to stay and who the new additions will be.
Yze inherited Dimmas list and some coaches. He gets to clean house very soon.

Dusty has been doing high-fends for years and we love him like the demi-god that he is. Maynard is a campiagner but that high fend is the least dodgiest thing he's done this year.

Glad he is playing against us as he's in poor form.
When has Dusty gone that high?

The highest he went was the bird to the Pies Cheer Squad.

He can and he has and he did
And no need for capital letters
mate he played ordinary on the weekend. last week was reasonable the week before was good but he has done nothing all year to warrant any call up. delist I am sorry. caps was a mistake whatever.

mate he played ordinary on the weekend. last week was reasonable the week before was good but he has done nothing all year to warrant any call up. delist I am sorry. caps was a mistake whatever.
Don't give a shit about the capital letters

hes better than sonsie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got love bigfooty. Broad copping it despite his direct opponent being subbed off having two touches, one from a downfield free kick. Sure a couple of poor turnovers but they didn't result in us conceding a goal.
You mean coz he beat the 19 gamer? Don’t think he was on him all game anyway. Not a compliment that he was given that opponent. He panics especially anywhere near goals. His disposal is poor and every time he gets it he stops and slows things down or goes sideways he anint the only defender who does that however). All that was on show. Not the worst I agree but need to move on from him.

Please take Grimes Pickett and Graham off our Best anything list ... it ain't 2021 anymore ... all 3 were ranked elite that year ... in 2024 all 3 are just rank

Team Rank GIF by RanksHerzstueck

Dusty and Lynch going the same way ... both the wrong side of 30 ... Martin was elite last year ... but that was last year ... hasn't played in a single win this year
... Lynch was elite in 2022 ... that is a long time ago

It’s not just the top-liners missing that kill’s you … it’s missing the ‘next best’ ….

So this week Nank will be out, and ideally we’d call on Naismith to provide decent cover ….

And Lynch is out, and ideally we’d have Lefau to provide pretty good contest up forward ….

And with TT, Dusty and Graham out ideally we’d have Ross as a fairly accomplished midfielder to come in ….

And Vlastuin misses so we’d call on Grimes to provide experienced coverage down back…

So no doubt when at 100% full strength not all of the 11 ‘outs’ play every week. But we are having to constantly call on players ranked 30-35th best on our list - it makes things bloody rough.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Got love bigfooty. Broad copping it despite his direct opponent being subbed off having two touches, one from a downfield free kick. Sure a couple of poor turnovers but they didn't result in us conceding a goal.
Didn't you get the memo.
Broad is a designated whipping boy this year.
You can only highlight his mistakes, ignore anything good he does 😉

Agree. We are a mile off it. Who are our Cotch, Dusty, Rance, Lynch and Jack? Even forgetting that who are even our next Prestia, Edwards, Houli, Nank, Astbury, Grimes, Lambert?

It’s a bit depressing when you put it like that.

The club is going through a reorg and is financially sound. If they get the right people in place, we’ll be back. It’s gonna take time though.
Hawks looking good at the moment. Didn’t see a Hodge, Mitchell, Roughy or Buddy out there yesterday.

Always felt effort and buy-in are the most important elements.

Didn't you get the memo.
Broad is a designated whipping boy this year.
You can only highlight his mistakes, ignore anything good he does 😉
Big fan of broady from the day we drafted him but this year has been really poor than again most of our other elites are also.

Yze inherited Dimmas list and some coaches. He gets to clean house very soon.
if he doesnt clean out louie on september 1st then I want him gone immediately as well

you are being very kind, broad undone all his good work with at least 5 unforced and costly errors

short and broad kicking jabby 14m-20m passes so tight on the boundary is driving me bonkers. it is so vanilla, predictable and safe it makes little sense even when it comes off and when it dosent it is diabolically bad and another goal or a point or an easy deep entry to the oppo. rinse and repeat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast v Port and Changes v Pies

Back