Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sonsie (sub)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They've got some young A graders though.

Day, Newcombe with MacKenzie, Watson and MacDonald young but tracking in that direction. Weddle looks like being a superstar on his current trajectory.

They've then gone and filled holes with Chol, Ginnivan, Amon, Massimo etc.

There's no reason we can't be climbing in 2027 if we nail our picks like they have and on the assumption like you said the players buy in to what Yze is doing.
Ginnivan is A grade

Yes but none of them stayed in. We had 2 players that cemented themselves in the side since in the last 2 years or so of his coaching, Balta an Bolton. Some others like Ross were close, but most were in and out. Gibcus would have if not for injury.
The epic fail has.to be drafting Aarts to replace Stengle, right?

Short has lost all sort of form, and again didn't want the contact when he stood under an intercept. That is not having your heart in it.
Agree. It's not just this year either. But it's not all good news. He'll still be there next year.
Broad I still think is a good player, but we'll see how that goes, and MacIntosh is hanging in there, like he has for a few years.
Worrying signs with Broad. He's still doing some good things but his disposal is starting to really hurt us. Kinda like Pickett. McIntosh is hanging in there, but he's not hanging in there as well as he was in previous years.

These two would actually win the US election if Macho Man was still alive. No force could defeat the Mega Powers.

I once drew an extra box on a ballot paper and voted for Ric Flair.

I wont be happy until louie is fitting campaigners stinky feet with asics kayanos at the knox athletes foot store
What have the Knox Athletes Foot store ever done to you?

Yes but none of them stayed in. We had 2 players that cemented themselves in the side since in the last 2 years or so of his coaching, Balta an Bolton. Some others like Ross were close, but most were in and out. Gibcus would have if not for injury.
The last 4 years is a bit of an over-reach. We won the flag in a shortened season in 2020... not much opportunity to blood too much youth, although Balta played in his first flag. I'll be honest, surprisingly I value a flag over 5 extra games into some kids who were not as good as the senior blokes in their prime.

2021 was a crap year and 2022 we made finals and a few youngsters got a few games but didn't do enough to demand their spots. He was only there for about a third of 2023. So maybe he could have done a bit more in 23 and 21 but given what he did achieve, I think I'll give him a pass.

When has Dusty gone that high?

The highest he went was the bird to the Pies Cheer Squad.
Regularly pushed blokes in the face... hilarious too because he gets superstar allowances from the umps - only bloke at RFC to get a decent run in the last decade. Umps make up for it by screwing ever other Tiger.

Regularly pushed blokes in the face... hilarious too because he gets superstar allowances from the umps - only bloke at RFC to get a decent run in the last decade. Umps make up for it by screwing ever other Tiger.

Strange post.

Dustin Martin career free kicks for: 245

Dustin Martin career free kicks against: 401

It appears to me has has suffered from nice guy syndrome with the umps. Doesn't stage for free kicks, and accepts the ump's decision without noticeable complaint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is one side, I would not care to beat it's Collingwood imagine putting final nail in the coffin?

Hang on, let me get this straight. TI is declaring Jack Ginnivan an A Grader.

Based on what exactly TI?

Unbelievable statement. 27 career coaches votes in his 4th season is not even B Grade.
What a ridiculous use of information to assess whether a player is A grade . Mansell must be a complete spud then by your reasoning. lol

Last edited:
What a ridiculous use of information to assess whether a player is A grade . Mansell must be a complete spud then by your reasoning. lol

You are doubling down!

Well done for sticking to your guns here TI. Now maybe let us know how Jack Ginnivan is an A grade AFL footballer right now. I mean A Grade is normally taken to be elite. Like top 10% of AFL footballers.

Player ratings has him outside the top 400 players in the AFL in 2024 based on average performance.

We have already seen he has 27 career coaches votes across 4 seasons. He has 4 career Brownlow votes, maybe as many as 7 after the other day.

He doesn't have any significant placing in a B & F count in his career, I doubt he has a top 15 finish.

He doesn't have an AA squad mention.

How is he an A grader(elite?) He was just traded for what amounts to a 3rd round pick. He would be on about $300k.

How are all these things telling us he is a C Grader, and you are telling us he is an A Grader?

I thought you were backing yourself as a brilliant judge of talent earlier this season. Now you are telling us a C grader is an A grader. You seem to be a D grade judge of talent TI. :tearsofjoy:

You are doubling down!

Well done for sticking to your guns here TI. Now maybe let us know how Jack Ginnivan is an A grade AFL footballer right now. I mean A Grade is normally taken to be elite. Like top 10% of AFL footballers.

Player ratings has him outside the top 400 players in the AFL in 2024 based on average performance.

We have already seen he has 27 career coaches votes across 4 seasons. He has 4 career Brownlow votes, maybe as many as 7 after the other day.

He doesn't have any significant placing in a B & F count in his career, I doubt he has a top 15 finish.

He doesn't have an AA squad mention.

How is he an A grader(elite?) He was just traded for what amounts to a 3rd round pick. He would be on about $300k.

How are all these things telling us he is a C Grader, and you are telling us he is an A Grader?

I thought you were backing yourself as a brilliant judge of talent earlier this season. Now you are telling us a C grader is an A grader. You seem to be a D grade judge of talent TI. :tearsofjoy:
Get your facts right as he’s not outside the top 400 in the AFL.

He was pick 13 in 2021 Rookie Draft and CURRENTLY well ahead of our fab five we picked in the main draft that year who were top inside the top 30. If he was on our list you would be blowing smoke up his arse like Mate Colina or Samson Ryan and swinging his stats to make him look elite. 😂 Try comparing players to players in their age group and see where they rank. He’s ranked 253 in the comp this season overall and getting better . He’s an amazing talent and definitely an A grader. This is the fifth time you’ve been caught out lying with statistical information to make yourself look right and not only by me.
Here’s some advice don’t ever take up gambling as you will go broke bc of your delusional mindset and lying to yourself in your interpretation of stats to convince yourself that you’re right. You would be better off guessing than pouring through statistics.

IMG_0441.png
in

Last edited:
Get your facts right as he’s not outside the top 400 in the AFL.

He was pick 13 in 2021 Rookie Draft and CURRENTLY well ahead of our fab five we picked in the main draft that year who were top inside the top 30. If he was on our list you would be blowing smoke up his arse like Mate Colina or Samson Ryan and swinging his stats to make him look elite. 😂 Try comparing players to players in their age group and see where they rank. He’s ranked 253 in the comp this season overall and getting better . He’s an amazing talent and definitely an A grader. This is the fifth time you’ve been caught out lying with statistical information to make yourself look right and not only by me.
Here’s some advice don’t ever take up gambling as you will go broke bc of your delusional mindset and lying to yourself in your interpretation of stats to convince yourself that you’re right. You would be better off guessing than pouring through statistics.

View attachment 2056301
in

You have stated I am lying. But you haven't shown one single thing I wrote to be untrue.

Just to summarise again. You say Jack Ginnivan is an "A grade" AFL footballer. This is the top level, with nothing above it.

Yet he has so far in his 4 season career:

• Amassed 27 coaches votes
  • in his first 3 seasons 4 Brownlow votes, possibly around 7 now
  • never had any significant finish in a Best & Fairest, to my knowledge not in the top 15 ever.
  • he is outside the top 400 in official AFL player ratings in 2024
  • his highest average player rating in his career is 7.27 in 2022. That was the 352nd highest player rating of any player to play at least 1 game that season.
  • he just traded for what is essentially a 3rd round pick this last off season.

You have not shown one of those things to be untrue and will not be able to, because they are all true. Yet you say I am lying. I will leave others to judge why you would say that. But sheer panic springs to mind.

You have made an idiotic statement. Why you did that I can only guess you got caught up in the Ginnivan hype from this last weekend. 1 game does not make a player an A grader.

Wake up to yourself.

Edit:

- Statsinsider currently has Ginnivan ranked 253rd amongst AFL footballers using short term and long term data to rank all players.

- Ginnivan is the 75th highest rated general forward in the AFL in 2024, of 125 players to be defined as general forwards. Rated above him in 2024 are Richmond general forwards Seth Campbell, Maurice Rioli, Dustin Martin who can barely move from 1/4 time in any game, and Rhyan Mansell. But Ginnivan is an A Grader. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

- Of players turning 22 in 2024 who have played in the AFL this season, Ginnivan is the 22nd highest rated of 56 players. Richmond has Maurice Rioli and James Trezise rating above him of our players in this age group

But he is an A grader. FMD.

Last edited:
You have stated I am lying. But you haven't shown one single thing I wrote to be untrue.

Just to summarise again. You say Jack Ginnivan is an "A grade" AFL footballer. This is the top level, with nothing above it.

Yet he has so far in his 4 season career:

• Amassed 27 coaches votes
  • in his first 3 seasons 4 Brownlow votes, possibly around 7 now
  • never had any significant finish in a Best & Fairest, to my knowledge not in the top 15 ever.
  • he is outside the top 400 in official AFL player ratings in 2024
  • his highest average player rating in his career is 7.27 in 2022. That was the 352nd highest player rating of any player to play at least 1 game that season.
  • he just traded for what is essentially a 3rd round pick this last off season.

You have not shown one of those things to be untrue and will not be able to, because they are all true. Yet you say I am lying. I will leave others to judge why you would say that. But sheer panic springs to mind.

You have made an idiotic statement. Why you did that I can only guess you got caught up in the Ginnivan hype from this last weekend. 1 game does not make a player an A grader.

Wake up to yourself.

Edit:

- Statsinsider currently has Ginnivan ranked 253rd amongst AFL footballers using short term and long term data to rank all players.

- Ginnivan is the 75th highest rated general forward in the AFL in 2024, of 125 players to be defined as general forwards. Rated above him in 2024 are Richmond general forwards Seth Campbell, Maurice Rioli, Dustin Martin who can barely move from 1/4 time in any game, and Rhyan Mansell. But Ginnivan is an A Grader. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

- Of players turning 22 in 2024 who have played in the AFL this season, Ginnivan is the 22nd highest rated of 56 players. Richmond has Maurice Rioli and James Trezise rating above him of our players in this age group

But he is an A grader. FMD.
Dial a friend to help you out.

The last 4 years is a bit of an over-reach. We won the flag in a shortened season in 2020... not much opportunity to blood too much youth, although Balta played in his first flag. I'll be honest, surprisingly I value a flag over 5 extra games into some kids who were not as good as the senior blokes in their prime.

2021 was a crap year and 2022 we made finals and a few youngsters got a few games but didn't do enough to demand their spots. He was only there for about a third of 2023. So maybe he could have done a bit more in 23 and 21 but given what he did achieve, I think I'll give him a pass.
Doesn't alter the fact that we cemented just two players, for whatever reason. I think that has come back to hurt us a bit. Ralphsmith is a good example of a player playing to his strengths when backed. Ross was all over the place in those 4 years but good on him for cementing a place last year on the wing of all places, (although he was dropped to everyone's surprised mid year, late reprieve). They were young with things to improve on, so not solely blaming Hardwick, but he was very reticent to back his young players in when things started to go south.

Made his opponent look like Ross glendinnig how bad does it look when his opponent reads it like a book and he’s flat footed like he plays for bunyip seconds , Ryan takes one mark for the game . I can see why they rolled dice to see if brown could play forward , would rather they do that with blight . Brown was out of the game too often
Can’t mark, can’t kick , can’t bowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast v Port and Changes v Pies

Back