Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It probably doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone else

Tonight was a free hit
We’re playing with house money after seeing 3 flags
If we were playing our first final in 10 years tonight I would be so disappointed.
But I’m really not

I’m proud of our team! The champions are now coming to an end, It happens to every great team
The year has been a yo-yo and to go out comically in that last 5 minutes summed us up in 2022

Think our future is bright
Sonsie faded as did Rioli jnr but god they’ll be good players. Adding Taranto will help big time along with getting a fit Grimes back

Fingers crossed we can fix these tight finishes in the off season cause mentally it happened too many times this year! Few tweaks and we’ll be really competitive once again
I think mj will get midfield time

1. Great game - if you were a neutral.
  2. We were the better team mostly, but made a lot of costly errors, especially in the last 10 minutes when we had them on the ropes. But we weren't winning the premiership on tonight's game.
  3. Kids were great, and awful. That includes kids like Miller, as well as Sonsie, Gibcus etc. They will learn a lot and grow from that experience. Last 10 minutes terribel mistakes by Miller, MRJ etc.
  4. We desperately need a genuine inside mid. have someone at the contests and we win that easily. Dion's loss was huge in the result.
  5. Umpires were awful. Sitting the the Capital tigers and we were all flabbergasted by some of the calls. Especially that you can tug on Dusty's jumper all night and no free, and the non-50s. You can knock the ball from someone's hand now? Score review???? WTF
  6. We are 3/4 of the way to a new style that will win a lot of games. I reckon we're nearly at the point of instituting a new way of winning games and 2023 will hopefully be the full show on display.
  7. We still need JR. Unless we replace him our forward line is good but not the whole shebang.

Can't see us losing a game next year if I'm honest
71ecff98e149ee012e06b9b202bd6857

Another s**t finals effort from Bolton, umps gifted you some absolute shockers in the second half. Was definitely not a block against Daniher, he was going for the mark.

Try to not bash anyone on the way home from the pub you ferals.

Let’s see how your dynasty goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would still want Murray to have a chat with him because a few times he s**t the bed it lead to goals. I would not want him to get into his own head about it and do a Darling and be s**t for many seasons to come.
I reckon Groupie should probably step in as team psych next year. Some one on ones with a few of these fellas will do wonders for them

Another s**t finals effort from Bolton, umps gifted you some absolute shockers in the second half. Was definitely not a block against Daniher, he was going for the mark.

Try to not bash anyone on the way home from the pub you ferals.
Well, when Daniher doesn't even get a hand on the footy it's a clear free kick you imbecile.

Every one of the kids had an expected nervy moment but it was more our mid level guys (main culprits Baker and Broad) not rising to the level that did us in

Losing Prestia also just really hurt

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Back