Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Another s**t finals effort from Bolton, umps gifted you some absolute shockers in the second half. Was definitely not a block against Daniher, he was going for the mark.

Try to not bash anyone on the way home from the pub you ferals.
Lel... You guys need to use an Aleague clubs facilities

Not even a real club, can't get mad a minnows like you.

Another s**t finals effort from Bolton, umps gifted you some absolute shockers in the second half. Was definitely not a block against Daniher, he was going for the mark.

Try to not bash anyone on the way home from the pub you ferals.
Umps gave the Lions 6 goals from frees and a dodgy score review. Worry about your own team champ.

Loving lachie neale’s highlights- nanks service was phenomenal

Not sure about all this Gibcus hate, thought Balta was atrocious. Gave Hipwood ridiculous leg rope at the start of the game, not to mention he’s gone for an open palm slap instead of smashing it over the line at the end.
Agree...close to worst on ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DK_QxOwU8AAYZVY.jpg
That’s a clear behind , blind Freddie can see it , and I mean blind as in drunk

NO GOAL

ONLY NEED 3 SECONDS TO DECIDE

BETTER RUSH IT COZ ITS NOT LIKE THIS IS A MATCH CHANGING DECISION GOAL IN A FINAL OR ANYTHING

The speed they took to get to that decision was outrageous. Barely looked at it

Club need to protest the result. It has legit changed the result. That goal is called and its all over and we all know it

Decision made using top left. Bottom left clearly showing it was past the goals at that point.

View attachment 1496604

Essentially just froze it at whichever point showed it above the post and called it sufficient evidence.

Clearly nobody in the ARC have heard of parallax.

Just reminding everyone of that Liam Baker 'deliberate out of bounds' and 50m penalty goal in the first quarter
What was the 50 for? I guess dissent, for his look of absolute bafflement. I took my own 50 from the TV up the hall for a short time too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Back