Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Decision was made using top left. Bottom left clearly showing it was past the goals at that point.

View attachment 1496604

Essentially just froze it at whichever point showed it above the post on one angle and called it sufficient evidence.
inconclusive for anyone that doesnt wear a yellow sash

lets see if they let benny gale take the ceo postion

my bet is the doggies shiela or the jobs for the boys bloke that is already inside afl house
Can't say sheila

Respect for women

But my aunti is called shiela

Right all aunty Sheila's banned from footy

Gotta respect women
No Sheila calling allowed

A call simply cannot be made unless there is a camera directly above the goal line. It’s impossible to tell when the ball crosses the line with the current camera set up. How the person in the arc can make a decision shows how untrained and amateur they are.
They had more sophisticated video equipment in the Flintstones. The ARC is an absolute joke, they probably communicated the decision via two tin cans and a piece of string.

Every one of the kids had an expected nervy moment but it was more our mid level guys (main culprits Baker and Broad) not rising to the level that did us in

Losing Prestia also just really hurt
Broad was on Cameron because there was no Grimes. Cameron just better than him.

Too many young kids in the team that were too nervous. Too bad they don’t get a second week, but will be better next year.

And sorry, the umpire was right under the post and called a goal. How that could be overturned I have no idea. Always thought the Score Review was a bad idea, institutes because an umpire made a mistake in a Geelong game once. So now we need to institute score review review huh? Oh no, wasn’t Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we get our manic tackling game back cause looking at tonight

45 tackles doesn’t add up to how much pressure Brisbane seemed under

Neale said it was the most contested game he’s played in on interview after the game

What did we do in the 17/19/20 years differently?

Think that’s definitely something we can build on for next year!
Because in those years we had multiple all time club greats in the primes of their careers.

Age has gotten us as it does all teams, ans we haven't been able to get the talent coming in like we have this year.

The draft of 2021 will set us up nicely with multiple good players, as will the finds of Cumberland, MRJ, Miller and Ross.

But that takes time, we need 50-100 games under those guys which is going to take time.

Explain to me how Impunity! Isnt suspended yet?

I go to the cats board and i get suspended in 1 second flat, this campaigner has 20 troll posts

1. I am getting to worse posts than he is.
2. All mods mod differently, I am sorry I didn't get to it within 5 second.
Seriously, cut us some slack. You're not being murdered now is anyone in a life threatening situation becaus someone is trolling on an internet forum.

He has been banned.

1. I am getting to worse posts than he is.
2. All mods mod differently, I am sorry I didn't get to it within 5 second.
Seriously, cut us some slack. You're not being murdered now is anyone in a life threatening situation becaus someone is trolling on an internet forum.

He has been banned.
Good luck to you ND, I think you’re going to need it. :D I don’t envy the mods their position tonight.

Especially since you guys are probably hurting just as much as any other Richmond supporter.

they changed the rules to
stop us

they didnt want us to win 4 flags in the modern era

wouldve made us the greatest club in history

we are the greatest club in history, left 2 flags on the table due to afl corruption

yellow and black 🐅🐅🐅

This might be against the grain but I felt we were terrible almost all night. It was a close and exciting game but I felt we were really really poor and didn’t play well at all.

We fumbled. We dropped sitter marks. We turned it over. We slipped over at crucial stages. We missed easy targets. We had very few good players on the night and didn’t kick a goal in the last 20 minutes of a high scoring match ..… and still almost won.

I’m more disappointed with the way we actually played tonight than the result.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

My sentiments exactly, I’m disappointed with the way we played as a team.

Lots of skill errors throughout the match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Back