Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanna put a slab or a bottle of wine on it?

Has to play 50 games
If he does u owe me, if he doesn’t I owe u
what bottle of wine

thats $6

goon box and we are on

Off season:

Dusty - get fit or get out. An unfit Martin is a huge distraction. (In other words - if his injuries look serious, trade him and take the draft picks).
Gibcus - settle down, play most of the year in the 2s if necessary. Calm down, kid - you can play. But you have a lot to learn.
Cumberland - learn how to be a target. He doesn't take any pressure off Jack and Lynch. He takes fewer marks than Castagna. (He's good when he gets it).
Prestia - holiday in Germany. Don't want to see you for 3 months.
MRJ - learn how to kick. You can get the ball, but your disposal is terrible.
Jack, Cotch - one more year each if you want it. Not going to guarantee games in the firsts, though.
Get a centre clearance coach - We are terrible there, and have been for years. With 6-6-6 it's critical. Lions got at least 3 goals from winning the centre clearance and having an open forward line.

Look - this year, we lost 5 games by less than a goal (inc tonight) and won zero. It's not time to throw out everything and rebuild. We lost Lambert early (was never fit), and he was a huge loss. Grimes missed 8 games, Vlastuin missed 7 - Lynch missed 4, and we only won one of the games he missed (incl Sydney by 6 points, North by 3 and the draw with Freo. He also only played 5 minutes against Gold Coast, where we lost with a kick after the siren).

I'm upset we lost tonight (great game, if I'm honest), but the cards didn't quite fall for us this year.

Bit harsh on Cumberland, Christ the kid was a breath of fresh air ! He isn’t exactly 6 foot 5 so don’t expect him to be a tall target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it's that time of night my posts are being banned
Not sure what smut means
Pretty sure what most of us tigers like considering the bar across the street...
Ban that too?

Night computer nerds and wannabe tough guys

Cya next year

💋 💋

Google it

Nsfw posting is not allowed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In hindsight we were way to conservative with Dusty. He should have been training full at least a week earlier maybe even 2 weeks earlier, he was so far underdone tonight we should have gone harder earlier and if he broke down then so be it, bc Dusty at tonight level, shouldnt have even bothered playing.

Gibcus has been fumbling ALL season. Its no coincidence it was amplified in the cut and thrust of finals footy. He needs to work on his composure over the summer bc there's a theme developing there. No fumbles and the kids almost a star right now. But its a problem and needs to be sorted. His spoiling and ability to get to the right spots is first class, he's just butchering it. Its all composure.

What can I say? I was slat as a pancake when Prestia went off. Knew our season was over, but wouldve loved to get one more final into the young guys, think we wouldve improved vastly next week. Hope Dimma goes hard in the press conference - who am I kidding he won't.

I think some of it is the dew up in Brisbane.

Cumberland di not look comfortable either and he is a local.

Those boundary shots are tight as hell to, JR did great kicking what he did

Well it's that time of night my posts are being banned
Not sure what smut means
Pretty sure what most of us tigers like considering the bar across the street...
Ban that too?

Night computer nerds and wannabe tough guys

Cya next year

💋 💋
i prefer your other account's personality but i admire the character skills. xx

I have watched the replay around 20 times, all the isolated 2 seconds it crosses the post. The first 10 i was fairly sure the goal missed, with the ball going high and across the front of the post. Then i realised i was incorrect, it clearly curls around the back of the post. The ball almost changes its spin at the height of its peak and spins back the other way. It was a goal. It was not that much higher than the post, if it was a point it likely would have clipped the front of the post with its spin

That is a goal for me - if it was over the post, it would have bloody hit it at some point
Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 11.22.25 pm.png

Wine?
Wtf site am i on here?
Deal
49 games to go.

I drink vb
Roughly 50 a slab now
If we are talking 49 more games. I reckon a slab will be worth almost double by then

Good bet I say
Why do you hate Richmond so much?

You have to be an oppo troll account surely
Wanting Brendan Gale out, just wow

Sure a slab of VB it is
If he plays 50 games I’ll donate the slab to Groupie_

I have watched the replay around 20 times, all the isolated 2 seconds it crosses the post. The first 10 i was fairly sure the goal missed, with the ball going high and across the front of the post. Then i realised i was incorrect, it clearly curls around the back of the post. The ball almost changes its spin at the height of its peak and spins back the other way. It was a goal. It was not that much higher than the post, if it was a point it likely would have clipped the front of the post with its spin

That is a goal for me - if it was over the post, it would have bloody hit it at some point
View attachment 1496697
They spent 10 secs looking at it

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Back