Autopsy Roast & toast vs Carlton, changes for Geelong

Best vs Blues

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is Shai Bolton? Docherty really is his bitch.

From a Geelong supporting friend of mine:
View attachment 1425668

We got 'lucky' depsite being the better side for 3 quarters, dominating clearances, tackles inside 50 and had more scoring shots. Easily higher pressure rating too.

🤣🤣🤣

gonna visit my carlspoon uncle tomorrow to dig the boot in should be good

I almost gave Bolton a vote - yeah, I know he butchered that goal, but I thought he did a lot of things that didn't result in a stat, but created things. He played well.

Balta pinged his hammy at the right time - MRJ's fresh legs were very useful.

Ignore the 'inside 50s' stats - Carlton played a sweeper all night - we kicked to him plenty of times, but it meant that we just picked off the outlet and went back in again. Where we missed out on was the scrambling, crumbing goals from 10mtrs out - they all got rushed through by the Carlton extra numbers.

View attachment 1425668

We got 'lucky' depsite being the better side for 3 quarters, dominating clearances, tackles inside 50 and had more scoring shots. Easily higher pressure rating too.

🤣🤣🤣

Send him You Tube highlights of our last few finals wins against them. That should shut him up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge win. I really thought we were no chance with their big midfielders.

Superb first half, looked like they changed it up in the second half with three guys making a wall across the ground a kick behind play. That cut off our attacks and on the rebound they had it coming in quick to man on man.

I think hugo could do with a rest.

Balta didnt look too bad after the game. Im thinking precaution and maybe not miss much. Maurice impressed and has to play next week.

View attachment 1425668

🤣🤣🤣

"ya's got lucky"

Stop being mates with bogans smh

Jayden Short…what an excellent game…very clean …worked his arse off

lol foxfooty post game

first thing they talk about is saying one of the reviews was wrong, then says brave loss by carltoon, lot of things to like blah blah blah and they had some misses

montagna the only one giving us any credit saying we shoulda flogged em by more
Montagna is on record saying we'll win the flag. No idea where his support stems from but he's on the train.

Nathan Broad's best game? He was BOG.

Liam Baker…again and again, the ever reliable …hard worker…2nd, 3rd and 4th attempts….awesome player for us

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast vs Carlton, changes for Geelong

Back