Autopsy Roast & toast vs Carlton, changes for Geelong

Best vs Blues

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell has Shai’s family got to do with anything about last nights game?
Pretty sure Shai comes from a footballing family in WA as well
Old man played for Freo I think along with a family connection to some of the Picketts in WA who are well decorated

Old mate definitely didn’t do his research

Had a Blue supporter including Setterfield in the absentees for them last night.

Setterfield is the new Flynn Appleby #blueshaveinjuries

Tarrant is a decent match up for Hawkins imo, Cameron is the one that worries me

Cameron is a flat track bully, against the good teams hes shit. Have a read of the cats board after a loss, they hate him.

If it was at KP id be worried. At the G with deep pockets, Geelong are a 3-4 goal worse side.

Don't forge this clown too

c66d7dae45d6190a87985f0f3432d8a2

If the blues supporters are going to carry on with that shit then they better give us the goal we didn’t receive when Cripps tackled Cotchin two seconds after he marked the ball !
Arguably the worst non fifty decision by a Martian this year. Gutless non decision. Even Cripps knew he was gone.
Six points less 5 for Broads alleged non touch means we were dudded a point.
Not worth dissecting moments in the game like that when the best team clearly prevailed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell has Shai’s family got to do with anything about last nights game?
Just looked like a racist tweet to me.

I have a strong gut feeling about next week. Cats will be patting themselves on the back after a routine win against an impotent West Coke this weekend but just wait till they hit the G next week. The Tiger Army is primed. Predicting Cats will be booed in the warmup. We're coming, oh boy the Tiger Train is coming.
Otr GIF by rukhs production

Last edited:
Cameron is a flat track bully, against the good teams hes s**t. Have a read of the cats board after a loss, they hate him.

If it was at KP id be worried. At the G with deep pockets, Geelong are a 3-4 goal worse side.
I’m not sure about that.
Was fortunate last year to watch our game v Cats with Terry Wallace which gave the whole game another perspective and he was dead right predicting what would happen, where he would run etc and really emphasised just how much he runs and how fast he is. Cameron proceeded to decimate us that night.

I have a strong gut feeling about next week. Cats will be patting themselves on the back after a routine win against an impotent West Coke this weekend but just wait till they hit the G next week. The Tiger Army is primed. Predicting Cats will be booed in the warmup. We're coming, oh boy the Tiger Train is coming.
Otr GIF by rukhs production
I can't wait, good time for a decent crowd too

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast vs Carlton, changes for Geelong

Back