Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Essendon & Changes for R11 vs Sydney

Best 5 vs Essendon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw on the news that the campaigner who hit that guy with the didgeridoo was an aboriginal guy that performed in the pre game on the G turf and was heavilly on the sauce

apparently was a richmond supporter and so was the bloke he hit

surely the other bloke said something to him ?

watch the vid :

Last edited:

related to whatever KPI’s he has from the coaching staff for the role he plays in
Bog average home tatts? Makes the indicator every week. A conspiracy theory for you.

Back in early 2020 when Tiges were summoned to explain why they almost singlehandedly wrecked the AFL season in Qld, they might have been asked to submit a reasonable and just punishment. What if they accepted:

Reasonable.....25% more frees against and
Select George every week?

Hmmmmm conspiracies

Outs: Lynch, Lambert and most likely Ross.

Ins: Pickett, Graham, and I'd like to see Noah Cumberland get a debut and us go a bit smaller in the forward line at the SCG for a night game. I'd roll the dice in the hope of a Ronke-esque debut for the young bloke.

Jack G, like Shedsy, has been relatively quiet this year.
Hopefully, Jack G can refresh at the bye.

Regardless of whatever stats anyone wants to judge him on or eye test is clearly not related to whatever KPI’s he has from the coaching staff for the role he plays in our game style.

They obviously have measures they mark him against.

If he polished up his finishing no one would be even having this conversation but I am trusting a group and club that has won us 3 flags out of 5. If they pick him to play I am backing him in.
3 out of 4

Dimma has mentioned Lambs' playing in pain repeatedly.
Probably Lambs' last year.
Ideally he and Shedsy retire.
Meaning that Jack R can stay on.
Two retirements are enough.
Brilliant passage of play versus the Dons, where Jack hollows out the forward line, easy uncontested mark and goal.
Jack is a brilliant tactician and reader of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why are you asking about squad announcements on a Wednesday night for a Friday night game on the boards here? Do you think someone on the board here going to help you with that?
well I mean...it's a million-dollar+ organisation

my old highschool managed to get the squad together two days out from a game

Still laughing.
Think a bloke by the name of Dusty had more of an influence to get us top 4 over the year.
But keep blowing your own trumpet over Chol if you like.

Of course he did - but we finished 4th in both years by 1 win & Chol helped us massively when Lynch, Soldo etc went down injured.

Dunno why you think i said that Chol was the most important reason - its clearly not what was said. But he definitely had an impact & I think without his input covering those guys and allowing us to maintain our structure, we would have likely missed out on a top 4 spot due to 1 win.

Translation - "There is no evidence to support my ridiculous position on this"

No i just cant be ****ed arguing with ****wits forever

If anything, i have proven far more statistical proof to back up the majority of what i have said VS sycophant group think fart juice.

The "Dan Rioli for AA" narrative seems far more balanced on the main board, where no neutral supporter seems to echo the call - if any of you ninkenpoops care to argue with me more about it, i will see you over there where your horseshit holds far less clout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back