• Anthony Miles

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 14 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaks your heart this game. The past there weeeks have reminded me of that three weeks in 2012 aganist Gold Coast, Norf, and Calrton.

this club has a collective footy IQ of -50. How many dumb ****ing mistakes can a team make in 5 mins of footy. Its actually quite impressive. Good news is I know exactly how to fix it. Review the tape and in those moments when you made a mistake in those last 5 minutes like in the under 9s - do the exact opposite. Fixed.

Opposition analysis before any Richmond game ;

Let the Tigers play a free running game that will give them a 30+ point lead
Just turn up for the last quarter, as the leaders go missing, and the rest of the side will play dumb bruise free football.
Don't worry about RFC coaching strategies because they have none.
Even with seconds to go, against a soft bruise free U12 goalkicking skills side, you can win the game guaranteed.

Well, I'm officially done with the footy this year. Thank **** I didn't waste money on a membership, knew this shit would happen

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

By far the better team the whole game.

Bad kicking cost us the game. It's actually that simple.

Got nothing to do with anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When your leaders miss set shots at crucial times...the rest of the team follows

Jack...why Jack...???

I am absolutely gutted...can't hack it

****ed"..

GWS players laughing their heads off as they walked off the ground...we are a bunch of soft *****...coaches and all

We deserve all the misery we get

Mat
Absolute ******* joke we can't hold onto a 31 point lead.

I posted it in the game thread, bad kicking is bad football.

Just so frustrated and annoyed.
Mate, understand the frustration, but 31 points is bugger all these days.

We are ****ing cursed. No matter how good or bad our players or coaches are they seem to throw up on ourselves. Be so blasé with fwd 50 entries, which mean we ****ed them up, then cant kick straight with basic shots, then going fast when we don't have to ie just use a kicking game to waste time to players going missing in the last to not manning up the kick in etc etc. Imo we seem to **** everything up so there is no 1 issue. One week its kicking next week defending, next week tackling, next week contests etc. Its ****ing heartbreaking when players just cant take teaching from 1 week and apply it most of the time to overlap learning. I would hate to be a coach at our club.

Last edited:
That was our chance at redemption for last week. Teams with a winning culture like geelong and hawthorn would respond and win that game, unfortunately we are mentally weak.
Yup. This was their shot.

What's ****ed up is they played a much better 4 quarter effort, but still managed to choke. Only Richmond...

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs GWS, changes for Essendon

Back