Votes: 109 49.1%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 175 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing is...if Graham comes in by himself that means they will push Bolton forward. Bolton has proved he goes missing up forward and needs to play in the midfield.

If it's one change Caddy makes the most sense for egg. I would like both Caddy and Graham in the side.

OUT Rioli Egg
IN Caddy Graham

Caddy to play mostly forward and spells Bolton in the midfield.

Good to bag a win, move on to next week. But we’ll need to play much better to win the flag. Serve up the same game style and skill level versus Eagles or Pies and we are getting creamed.

Still, good effort given the number of players still working their way into the season.. hopefully the next 6 weeks gives us time to run into form while achieving decent ladder position.

I think our hard schedule playing 5 good teams in our 7 last matches (albeit at the G) will get us battle tested for the finals. Would rather that than some cheap wins versus shitty sides

show your support!

Hahaha, legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though I was still nervous at 3/4 time that was probably the most relaxed I’ve been at a football match in a while.

We looked good in patches but bad in other patches.

We saw a glimpse of how good Jack and Lynch can be when played together today, cannot wait until they’ve clicked and Jack is back in form, will be a very scary prospect for most defenses.

Theoretically speaking you just know if Coniglio was playing for Richmond our medicos would never have allowed him to play today, regardless of that fact that today's game was an 8 pointer. And if Riewoldt had injured his PCL as a GWS player he would have played 2 weeks ago, well before he was deemed 100% ready. Today I tip my hat to our brilliant trainers, doctors and coaches who never panic and who always back our quality of depth to get us the desired result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs GWS & Changes for Port

Back