Autopsy Roast & Toast vs North Melbourne Rd 11, 2019, & Changes for Geelong rd 12

Best players vs North Melbourne

• Ryan Garthwaite

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • David Astbury

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 139 80.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dan Butler

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 135 78.0%
  • Tom Lynch

• Noah Balta

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Ivan Soldo

• Trent Cotchin

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 117 67.6%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

29k attendance

we dont go to shitihad yet the afl keeps scheduling us to play norf there home or away. the tiger army has spoken

look forward to them scheduling a home game vs norf next year at shitihad again
Hahaha we never turn up to the Norf game. How many went last year?

Godlstein is class act and Soldo and the coaches should spend a bit of time on that tape to work out how to play Soldo better, I actually felt sorry for the bloke, we’re not going to be able to get him any faster around the ground.

As much as I’d like to have another mid who can go and get the ball we just don’t have one available.
We need Graham back to keep Vlaus in the back half.

i might actually never go to the footy again

they will be locking campaigners up for no reason in 10 years. total pc police state
I am actually losing my passion for the game and after reading that, I am about 1 more stupid AFL incident/decision from walking away all together for some time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season isn’t even halfway over yet,7-4 from where we were with elite players dropping like flies is a great effort but now we know the capability of this young squad,we must brush away the sad clouds and look forward with optimism for next week’s game.

Come on the Tiger!

Thanks Cotcho, I suppose I won't have all that much time while I eat Granita with Brioche, freshly made Ricotta straight from the manufacturer
and home made Arancini. I'm going to eat myself into oblivion LOL
beaker.gif
Hope you have an awesome time! Sorry if you've said this already but have you been over there before or is this your first chance? Will be an amazing experience!

Hahaha we never turn up to the Norf game. How many went last year?
aswell

we havent had a home game against them since 2015 and it was at Shitihad ! we have not played them at the G since 2012 and we have had hardly any mcg games against them since the 90s

aswell

we havent had a home game against them since 2015 and it was at Shitihad ! we have not played them at the G since 2012 and we have had hardly any mcg games against them since the 90s

I’m gonna eat junk food all day to compensate for the loss lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs North Melbourne Rd 11, 2019, & Changes for Geelong rd 12

Back