Autopsy Roast & Toast vs North Melbourne Rd 11, 2019, & Changes for Geelong rd 12

Best players vs North Melbourne

• Ryan Garthwaite

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • David Astbury

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 139 80.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dan Butler

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 135 78.0%
  • Tom Lynch

• Noah Balta

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Ivan Soldo

• Trent Cotchin

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 117 67.6%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time I went to the footy I had a gang of three security guards come over to me for yelling out "dickhead". Meanwhile I can go to the soccer and sit behind Oppo cheer squad and be called a campaigner with 100 police present and it's just play on.

Seriously, it's just words. As long as it's not racial, sexual, or whatever else it should be fine. Attending sport is tribal and this sanitisation is another reason why AFL is turning really ****.
Well if you are going to go to soccer matches I think that’s a fair call!!!

Is there any danger of someone playing for us taking a contested mark, we get smashed because no one can take a grab.

We really miss Jack and having a tall forward who can take a mark
I know he's missed alot of football,But 11 games in you'd think Lunch which is one of his strengths in contested mark,He'd be clutching them by now.
ATM he's nowhere near it..

I know he's missed alot of football,But 11 games in you'd think Lunch which is one of his strengths in contested mark,He'd be clutching them by now.
ATM he's nowhere near it..

Second worst million dollar forward named tom ever

Towled up Soldo? Doubt it. 28 hitouts each, Goldy had 51 last week (with 28 disp and 7 marks) and Goldy got a decent number of those hitouts against Balta.
Around the contest Soldo shut his clearances and ED numbers from last week big time. I know rankings aren't everything but it was 60 - 63 Soldos way. I bet Dimma would be very pleased with a 10 game ruck up against an inform 223 gamer
Agree.
Been a few pot Soldo. Not saying he’s fantastic and will be a top Ruckman, but he is early in his career and more than serviceable at this stage as a back up when Nank isn’t available.
A few times I have wished they would play him as a second ruck when up against a Gawn or similar to negate where Nank can’t compete due to hi size.

Is there any danger of someone playing for us taking a contested mark, we get smashed because no one can take a grab.

We really miss Jack and having a tall forward who can take a mark
Caddy was missing from that last night. Another senior player that really didn’t give us much when we needed them to step up.

Rioli stinking it up in the 2s with 3 touches in 3 qtrs of footy

wont come in next week

Out: Graham, Menadue
In: Butler, Higgins
Could Naish go out for Bolton?

View attachment 684289
Hope you have an awesome time! Sorry if you've said this already but have you been over there before or is this your first chance? Will be an amazing experience!
Hey Tigerbob
I have been before but I was 3 years old so it's been 47 years since my last visit. I don't have any memories but I'm sure to make some new ones when I'm over there with my old man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thats my week ****** .. No radio. No tv...no replay...no papers
and i'm back...........the flogpies lose a thriller.......life is good

as for the mighty tiges.....young teams lose games of footy now n then, so we just need to manage our expectations a little bit

Given the amount of inexperienced kids we've been playing not surprised that we are inconsistent....been more surprised with some of our wins than this loss.

I do think Lynch just needs to get to the bye and get a rest though... with Jack out and the lack of pre-season I think he's struggling with the load of being our only KPF... will come good though.

On POT-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs North Melbourne Rd 11, 2019, & Changes for Geelong rd 12

Back