Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Best players vs St Kilda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Higgins is really settling in now and looks to me like he will be a gun in time. Such a quick learner from mistakes and improving weekly. Some of his smarts with his hands are outstanding.

St Kilda Press Conference:
“Your whole team was a train wreck, how about that accidental goal of the year by that guy that sneezed and accidentally kicked a goal?” - Tom Browne, Took the number 16 bus past Melbourne Uni once

“We are focused on doing everything the tigers did for more than 7 seconds”
- Alan Richardson

We looked like blowing them away 100+pts with moments of sublime football in the second quarter, but the skills let us down too much and StKilda fought it out in the second half.

Oh well 50+ victory will have to do and onto Coll next week.

Thought Menadue, McIntosh, Castagna, and Moore were quite poor tonight, Vlas not his usually composed self.
Dusty and Dion great.
Kmac in particular is a concern
Just keep waiting for him to turn the corner but just not happening for him. Very fumbly tonight on the rare occasion he got near it.
Still backing him to come good before the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kmac in particular is a concern
Just keep waiting for him to turn the corner but just not happening for him. Very fumbly tonight on the rare occasion he got near it.
Still backing him to come good before the finals
He was in much better form last season, the fumbles worry me and in his current form isn't in the best 22

Is that fact, or are you just making an assumption?
He looked like he was laughing at him and it was enough for astbury to tell Higgins to stop talking to him

Richmond should sign Edwards up for 5 more years, and do whatever they can to keep him at the club post footy. make him skills coach.

Has footy vision and can see things others don't. I reckon he would make a great assistant.

Richmond should sign Edwards up for 5 more years, and do whatever they can to keep him at the club post footy. make him skills coach.

Has footy vision and can see things others don't. I reckon he would make a great assistant.

Great call.
One of our most important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Back