Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the best home away wins in years by the boys. Emotional stuff considering Reece tragically went down in his long awaited milestone game. It was really heart warming electricity and the leaders lifted when it counted. I have to single out Jack for his complete game with power marking for inspiring the rest of the team to go to another level.
I’m blown away tonight bc of the energy I got from the lows and highs of the game. So in this case I’m not commenting on changes for next weeks and Flossy’s incident as I just want to savour the moment. It was an outstanding game with so much wow factor.

I am giving Sydney no credit. F*** em. All of their goals were either from free kicks/fifty metre penalties or they were on the end of plays that started from free kicks. Some of them were there, but others weren’t. They got lucky with a lot of their goals. Then there’s the fact they kick ONE behind for the night. F***ing tin arse jammy c*nts!

I hope we play them and West Coast at the G. Both ten goal wins.

Firstly, I feel for Reece Conca. Say what you want about him, but I loved that he had a protracted run at it, and that’s all I wanted for him. Literally teared up when he was injured. But great to see the boys get around him and the fans at the ground.

Secondly, I feel for the umpires. Thought the umpiring was fantastic whenever Ray Chamberlain wasn’t anywhere near the play. But they’ll get a bad name almost solely because of his pathetic want to make it about him. Boys on fox footy absolutely potted him. Just get rid of him AFL.

Higgins... what a game... and what a post game interview. Showed why he’s gonna be a stud. Someone said it before, Riewoldt and Higgonhave 90% of the personality of the entire AFL.

More thoughts tomorrow. Great win. Loved it. Well done and proud of the boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, I feel for Reece Conca. Say what you want about him, but I loved that he had a protracted run at it, and that’s all I wanted for him. Literally teared up when he was injured. But great to see the boys get around him and the fans at the ground.

Secondly, I feel for the umpires. Thought the umpiring was fantastic whenever Ray Chamberlain wasn’t anywhere near the play. But they’ll get a bad name almost solely because of his pathetic want to make it about him. Boys on fox footy absolutely potted him. Just get rid of him AFL.

Higgins... what a game... and what a post game interview. Showed why he’s gonna be a stud. Someone said it before, Riewoldt and Higgonhave 90% of the personality of the entire AFL.

More thoughts tomorrow. Great win. Loved it. Well done and proud of the boys.

Was horrific to watch. Reminiscent of the Brown incident.

Be afraid be very afraid, just demolished second on the ladder.

Next week out Conca in Houli. Vlastuin might cop a week for the elbow which would be a shame, which might see KMac come back. Dion back will only improve for the run. Depending on results could be a game clear on top by the end of the weekend and we've still got Dusty to hit peak form. Really liking how Higgins is coming along, showed tonight a few glimpses on how he'll develop into a mid forward down the track. Jack was supreme tonight and Nank looks refreshed as well.

Whoever stops us it is going to take a mighty effort because this team is humming along nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast vs Sydney Rd 15, Changes for Adelaide Rd 16

Back