Universal Love Robbie Gray appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just had to my man love is just too much, i couldn't handle it anymore

531617-011c5db0-d10a-11e3-8e96-6a6704b39a47.jpg

Last edited:
Has been epic this year and realising his potential after a rotten run with injuries. I remember clearly describing him as ablett like to a couple of workmates. This was pre doing his knee and they laughed. Dont think they would be laughing this year. Amazing balance, core strength and ability to read the play. A real weapon.

Gray deserves it all - the best and fairest, the coaches award, the brownlow - everything. For a man that has battled through the clubs bad times as a youngster and then did his knee at the club during those times, he is as loyal as they come. If he played for the crows or a Victorian club, everybody would know him - but he just keeps doing his job week in week out with the power. We wouldn't have made finals if it weren't for him. One of my role models and for the first time I can honestly say that I have a favourite player. Good on ya Rob.

Gray deserves it all - the best and fairest, the coaches award, the brownlow - everything. For a man that has battled through the clubs bad times as a youngster and then did his knee at the club during those times, he is as loyal as they come. If he played for the crows or a Victorian club, everybody would know him - but he just keeps doing his job week in week out with the power. We wouldn't have made finals if it weren't for him. One of my role models and for the first time I can honestly say that I have a favourite player. Good on ya Rob.

Wow you took my words..

He is a role model, I recently had knee surgery and being a competitive boxer it has got me down seeing my recovery will take about 8-9months. The way he took everything in his way to come out on top is amazing. Credit to him, hope he gets everything he deserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just amazing what he can do, seems to have all the time in the world! If only he was a better set shot...!

Was kinda wishful thinking earlier on in the year, but I'm starting to get a teeny bit excited about my little wager after every game he plays..

View attachment 74013

Holy crap! I was happy jumping on when he was still paying $81

Holy crap! I was happy jumping on when he was still paying $81

Yeah, it was after round 7 or something after I'd heard he was coming second to Ablett in the coaches award. Was weird scrolling down the list looking for his name. Had to look over and over, thinking I'd missed it. Was dumbfounded when I seen he was so far down the list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Robbie Gray appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back