Game Day Round 10 Adelaide vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo just played that on their own terms. Got the 2 goals they needed then just set up camp behind the ball and waited for us to bomb it to them.

Really dumb football. Has Sando got another rabbit to pull out, or will he just get them to play smarter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt if Freo kick the first they'll park the bus and put all their men behind the ball, we have to man them up and give our forwards a fighting chance, we can still win this with some smart football.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We are so far ahead on the inside 50's its ridiculous. Not sure what to make of this. Conditions very much suiting their game.

Because they are playing two extras in defence. If we manned up we'd at least have a 50/50 contest, as it is, it goes in and straight back out because of their extra players.

I honestly don't think we're going anywhere while Reilly and VB are automatic selections.

We've got 3 or 4 other players who are very lucky to be in the side (Otten, Mackay, Porps); but our Captain and one of our most senior players are absolutely useless under pressure.

The kids are generally the ones carrying us, these guys just keep letting us down.

Our tackling and pressure is absolutely ****ing disgusting. Have we had one good start after half-time this year except GWS?

Someone in our coaching department needs to be held accountable for our complete inability to pin a players arms when we tackle. It's almost looking like it's a foreign concept to the players. Those who are tackling anyway, instead of standing around ****ing flat-footed gawking at the play like a ****ing movie-goer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back