Round 10 Melbourne v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Really gutless attitude right there.

He ain't to blame.

There's 19 of your 21 players in the game today not giving a shit.

At some point the coach has to receive the blame. Coaches should be able to get the players understanding and knowing what they have to do.

Don't get me wrong, the players aren't blameless, but the coach damn well shouldn't be either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne have kicked a goal, my interest in this game has evaporated

Ignore hawthorns goals

It's 1.4 to 10 points - close game.

At some point the coach has to receive the blame. Coaches should be able to get the players understanding and knowing what they have to do.

Don't get me wrong, the players aren't blameless, but the coach damn well shouldn't be either.
The players should act like they actually give a **** about playing. Many of the players, for the amount of time they've been in the system, should be playing with far greater intensity and awareness.

Actually they would be in a far better position. Expansion teams have diluted the talent pool by a hell of a lot.

Melborune is unlucky that in the period of time when they've been truly awful they weren't getting a crack at the best young players, those player were already gone.

Nah.

Melbourne finished 14th in 2007, 16th in 2008 and 16th in 2009. Picks 4, 1 and 1 & 2 right there - before the expansion teams came along, plus ample early second round picks etc. to go with it.

The expansion teams have ruined it more for teams like Port, Bulldogs etc. who look closer to being on the right track than the Dees.

Dees need it to piss down rain at half time and keep raining.

Round 10 Melbourne v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back