Round 10 Melbourne v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Great duck by Breust. Hmm I wonder whether Brereton will highlight it all week ?.? Almost a carbon copy of the Adam Selwood one of a couple of weeks ago.

Such a sloppy tackle there from Garland. Needed to think his way through that much better than that.
Melbourne are very fortunate that Hawthorn haven't clicked yet today.
More like a great duck from Breust or whoever that was

The sunday afternoon train wreck is starting to look epic. Sadly for the Dees supporters, keeping the result under a 100 would be a kind of win

There is nothing enjoyable about this.

You could find humour in Richmond coming ninth, North Melbourne getting pipped at the post again, Collingwood getting beaten (just in general), but seeing Melbourne getting annihilated every week is awful for footy and Dees supporters.

Can't wait for this game to be over, I don't want to see Neeld suffer this shit any more. Melbourne are an insipid wreck and there is NOTHING he can do about it.

Writings on the wall, Neeld's last game, nothing can save him now.

If Melbourne win the second half and put in a competitive effort against Collingwood, I think he'll be safe.

However a 100 point loss today will see the back of him in my view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neeld is better than McCartney because it's a tv dominated game and McCartney has a beard they said.

Melbourne will overtake the "irrelevant western suburbs s**tstain" Bulldogs this year they said.

The Bulldogs are as bad as Melbourne they said.

They were wrong.

Neeld is better than McCartney because it's a tv dominated game and McCartney has a beard they said.

Melbourne will overtake the "irrelevant western suburbs s**tstain" Bulldogs this year they said.

The Bulldogs are as bad as Melbourne they said.

They were wrong.

You're still no good so stop rubbing the boots in.

Man Franklin is shit, 1.2 so far, it's Melbourne...honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hawthorn were secretly hoping he ****ed off at the end of the year and helped with the salary cap space. Easily replaceable, and the statistics back that up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 Melbourne v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back