Preview Round 12 Carlton V St Kilda Sunday 12 June 1.10PM @ Etihad Stadium - final changes post *976

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't buy in to Curnow's body language about Kreuz. I reckon he won't play.
Bolton was on ABC radio this evening hosing that down. If there is any risk, he won't play.

Mind you he was right to play without a knee cap recently so seeing a few stars and the odd liquid laugh shouldn't bother them.

All I can say is that it feels great to be able to enjoy the football again after the crap served up in the last couple of years under Malthouse. At my most pessimistic last year, before he was given the flick, I commented to a Blues supporting mate that the club is broken and I didn't think I would see another premiership in my lifetime. Far more optimistic now :)

Here Here GHENG very well put no doubt so far very positive signs:thumbsu:;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you've won 1 premiership and 27 wooden spoons, realism isn't exactly an appealing option....

Unless we get in game injuries I cant see them winning. We will win by at least 4 goals with their outs.

When you've won 1 premiership and 27 wooden spoons, realism isn't exactly an appealing option....

Saints fans have taken an enormous amount of punishment over the years .
They probably have battle fatigue and shellshock ... they should all be made to pass the concussion tests before being allowed enter an AFL game ...

I'll be the judge of when he plays.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back