Not open for further replies.
Maynard - Frampton - Dean
Noble - Moore - Quaynor
Jaicos - Lipinski - Sidebottom
McCreerey - Howe - Schultz
Bobby Hill - Kreuger - Harrison
Cameron - Naicos - Crisp
Macrae - Sullivan - Markov - Parker

Team doesn't look too bad on paper. Looks like forwards will have to push up really high and get them on the way back.

Who's the Dogs talls, Jamarra, Darcy and probably Lobb. Yeah l would put Howe back and play Frampton forward/ruck. Can't put Krueger in the ruck, as he will more than likely slip at centre bounce, and injure something!!

I still prefer the idea of Frampton in defence and Howe up forward.

JUH is still only 22 but has matured as a player and his talent is now more consistently on display.

Darcy even younger at 20 but looks set to be a special player and one who at 205cm is already a difficult opponent for those KPP 4 or 5 inches shorter. Once he fills out in a couple of years time he's going to be a frightening match up.

Then we have Lobb another giant at 206cm and English capable of pushing forward.

It’s going to be one of those “forever” conversations, like when people like to argue that a player doesn’t have a fracture, they have a break, or that someone suffering a single concussion has to watch out for symptoms of CTE.
Don't forget, "the afl instructs the scumps to go against the Pies".

do physical harm or damage to (someone).
Sorry, i misread your post, i thought you said Someone and you said Something, but if he's gonna injury someone, i would hope it would be an oppo player, but not to purposely go out and injury someone.

But yeah, i could see Krueger doing some weird injury, probably a burst appendix or something.

Out: Checkers In: Johnson
Out: Cox In: Howe
Out: Richards In: Kruger
Out: Pendles In: Finlay

That’s what I’d do, and bringing in both Kruger and Johnson gives us the options so that if we lose 1 key position player it doesn’t completely ruin us.

Out: Checkers In: Johnson
Out: Cox In: Howe
Out: Richards In: Kruger
Out: Pendles In: Finlay

That’s what I’d do, and bringing in both Kruger and Johnson gives us the options so that if we lose 1 key position player it doesn’t completely ruin us.
Its a nice thought but I got the sense it was one of johnson or kreuger, not both, which means they are gonna use Frampton forward. He trained there, and Howe trained in defence, and dont think we can play moore. frampton. Howe and dean together

Its a nice thought but I got the sense it was one of johnson or kreuger, not both, which means they are gonna use Frampton forward. He trained there, and Howe trained in defence, and dont think we can play moore. frampton. Howe and dean together
Well then we keep facing the same issues. Our best mix since fly took over has been the following:

Cameron
Cox

Checkers
Johnson/mcstay

So for this week we should do

Cameron
Framtpon

Kruger
Johnson

If not, our fwd line structure ahead of the ball is already small and tested, let alone if we lose 1 tall player it stresses us to the nth degree, I think Kruger may be the sub for this reason

Not sure what the club will do, but our preferred structure is two rucks and two key forwards. So even with Frampton forward I’d select both Johnson and Kreuger with Reef ruled out.

Who trained in black?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the dog forward set up works well for us. With Darcy being their second ruck then we just play Billy on him all game. When he moves to second ruck Billy goes with him as he was going to be our second ruck anyway. Moore and Dean can handle JUH and Lobb, if English goes forward then Maynard plays tall on JUH. I think our backs match up well.

Howe, AJ and Freddy in with Finn. It’s actually pretty simple this week. Finn covers Pendles, Howe can cover forward or back and AJ and Freddy cover Cox and checkers. Parker to stay as sub.

NB. However if we recruit Ned long tonight and his fit then he comes straight in.

Not sure what the club will do, but our preferred structure is two rucks and two key forwards. So even with Frampton forward I’d select both Johnson and Kreuger with Reef ruled out.

Who trained in black?
Not sure what we can take from it
But

Lippa
Maynard
JDaicos
Schultz
DC
Frampton
TJ
Hill
Ryan
Crisp
Moore
Beau
Nick
Markov
Johnson
Dean
Parker

I still prefer the idea of Frampton in defence and Howe up forward.

JUH is still only 22 but has matured as a player and his talent is now more consistently on display.

Darcy even younger at 20 but looks set to be a special player and one who at 205cm is already a difficult opponent for those KPP 4 or 5 inches shorter. Once he fills out in a couple of years time he's going to be a frightening match up.

Then we have Lobb another giant at 206cm and English capable of pushing forward.
yeah agree with this

their talls will be too tall for Howe and Dean, so prefer Frampton plays back and follows Darcy into the ruck

Moore > JUH
Framps > Darcy
Dean > Lobb

Not sure what we can take from it
But

Lippa
Maynard
JDaicos
Schultz
DC
Frampton
TJ
Hill
Ryan
Crisp
Moore
Beau
Nick
Markov
Johnson
Dean
Parker

Wow, AJ and TJ. Wasn’t expecting either to play, let alone the possibility of both.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back