Preview Round 14, 2024 : Richmond v Hawthorn, 4:35pm Sat 15th June MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few saying nobody deserves to be dropped for Watson, and in a way I agree, but you can’t not play a player who improves your team.

I’ve been forever on Mitchell’s side but he might have to miss to make way, or Dear if he’s not 100% and Hardwick stays forward.

There’s always someone unlucky missing out when a better player comes in.

I’d be dropping Breust regardless of his solid performance as I simply think Watson would be better. More flexibility as Watson can play 4 quarters too, and Mitchell can be sub. I don’t see this happening though, and fair enough.

Amazing change from going to the Dogs game where I went hoping we would be competitive to the Lions game thinking we are a chance then the Crows game thinking we should win. Now I will be going expecting a win. Amazing transformation in 6 weeks.

The only problem going with expectations of winning is I get more annoyed when we make errors and struggle in games

Has Dusty already decided to leave? Maybe they don’t play for him at all?

They have been setting themselves up for this game ( Prestia,Taranto) back last week. Martin rested and Lynch touch and go it won't be easy. This is there Grand final for the season.

Hopefully we start of strong and wear there energy down. A win this week and our season is alive we are on a huge momentum run.

The last two teams pressure has been nil, let us see what happens against VFL contenders first in my view.
That is a good point. They have been against 16th and 17th ranked VFL teams. As exciting as he has been it isn't really comparable to AFL level. Richmond are at least 9th :D so a bit more competitive than a bad VFL team

CJ isn't getting dropped.. Sam loves him & he needs games to keep building
Sams not keeping a player in the senior team because he loves some one.

Form will keep you in the team. In saying that I think CJ’S second half keeps him in the game V Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricky Ponting used to say to his sides “play em on skill & not emotion and we’ll win 9 times out of 10”.

That may not be the case for all our opponents in 2024, but certainly is for this weekend.

Start well and go into QT in front and they’ll be no emotion from the “Tiger Army” outside the glory days of them eating their own.

Bruests leadership on the bench and when he comes on is way too important for us if his groin is okay.

Would love to see Wiz in but will take some Sammy tinkering to make it happen if all are fit.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Amazing change from going to the Dogs game where I went hoping we would be competitive to the Lions game thinking we are a chance then the Crows game thinking we should win. Now I will be going expecting a win. Amazing transformation in 6 weeks.

The only problem going with expectations of winning is I get more annoyed when we make errors and struggle in games
Say it, it's ok..

whispers #Flagthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back