Toast Round 14 = North Melbourne 118-119 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine Caro will be her usual venomous self tonight too.
What usually happens in these situations is one shock journo takes the opposite stance to create a fake heated disagreement between them just to create soundbites and clicks for gullible people to share around. Remember Barrett defending Jordy after the Bali thing agsinst Caro and Robbo who stuck the boots in.

For all the fumbles, frees, missed frees etc there was one thing Nth would love again. With just over a minute to go Cam Zurhaar missed an easy handball and put it along the ground to his team mate who had so much time and could have had a great look at an inside 50.

What usually happens in these situations is one shock journo takes the opposite stance to create a fake heated disagreement between them just to create soundbites and clicks for gullible people to share around. Remember Barrett defending Jordy after the Bali thing agsinst Caro and Robbo who stuck the boots in.
For all the hate Barrett cops i respect his professionalism. Sticks the boots into North more than anyone as a North supporters. Imagine sycophant Robbo writing anything negative about the pin cushions

Whats not being said enough is Fly and our coaching staff after half time totally out coached Clarko.

Fly flipped the game on its head with the halftime moves. The move of Naicos forward forced Clarko to sub Phillips(don't know why Phillips didn't continue the tag forward) then Fly releases him in the last quarter.

North slowed game down last quarter to defend their lead - you never do that against us with momentum.

I watched Fly at quarter time. He was screaming and breathing fire. I can only imagine what the half time spray was like. He referenced the three quarter time spray.

We lost 2011 gf because Malthouse refused to make the right move.

Fly went ballistic with moves yesterday. I actually said after half time we can't win with Sidebottom in the middle covering Wardlaw. 🤣

Credit to brilliant coaching.

Now we have a solid 30 player squad who have played on a winning team and know what needs to be done when our backs are against the wall. The belief from this playing group is going to be huge. Possibly the worst thing that could have happened for other teams.

At the ground Nth looked bigger, stronger and faster.

I know others have said it but that was a masterful coaching performance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can't imagine Caro ever defending the Pies over anything.

Whats not being said enough is Fly and our coaching staff after half time totally out coached Clarko.

Fly flipped the game on its head with the halftime moves. The move of Naicos forward forced Clarko to sub Phillips(don't know why Phillips didn't continue the tag forward) then Fly releases him in the last quarter.

North slowed game down last quarter to defend their lead - you never do that against us with momentum.

I watched Fly at quarter time. He was screaming and breathing fire. I can only imagine what the half time spray was like. He referenced the three quarter time spray.

We lost 2011 gf because Malthouse refused to make the right move.

Fly went ballistic with moves yesterday. I actually said after half time we can't win with Sidebottom in the middle covering Wardlaw. 🤣

Credit to brilliant coaching.

Now we have a solid 30 player squad who have played on a winning team and know what needs to be done when our backs are against the wall. The belief from this playing group is going to be huge. Possibly the worst thing that could have happened for other teams.

At the ground Nth looked bigger, stronger and faster.

I know others have said it but that was a masterful coaching performance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great call Larri

Hopefully we can get some payback as on good friday Curnow got free kicks if someone even looked at him.
Pies fans know that feeling all to well, his last 3 games against us prior to this year all seen umpire assisted bags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to be better no doubt
I was nervous as this team has rarely been in such a dominant winning position before they don't know what to do.

However despite AFLs lip service clear 50 for mine to Scott and the winning goal.
We move on though I guess.
He got lucky. He'd played on and then the umpire let him change his mind and even if they decided that he hadn't - they were all "outside 5".

Did anyone see what the freekick in the centre was for that ensured the last couple of minutes were played in North's half?

Did anyone see what the freekick in the centre was for that ensured the last couple of minutes were played in North's half?
No, but I was pissed off as Howe had the ball in space and we could have iced the game.

I don't see Nth Melbourne (or the rest of the AFL community to be fair) fans complaining about a goal after a ball was clearly out of bounds or an innocuous pat in the back from another.

Any sympathy I had for them has quickly diminished with all the whinging. At the end of the day they blew a 54 point lead and made a crucial tactical error.

We need to be better no doubt
I was nervous as this team has rarely been in such a dominant winning position before they don't know what to do.

However despite AFLs lip service clear 50 for mine to Scott and the winning goal.
We move on though I guess.
No. It should have been called 'play on' as Laura Kane admitted which would have resulted in Scott being penalised for holding the ball and the Pies running to a certain goal.

Maybe a multi and it was the final leg
Either way a lot of sus things in that 2nd half
I know. That non free kick for McDonald getting Daicos high as he kicks the ball off the ground to Scott was nigh on cheating by the umpires.

Can we finally be like other team boards and get site bans for obvious numpty's like Exhibit A above?

Actually nah to think of all the oppo lol's we'd miss out on
1 post on other teams board like those and we get Red Carded Straight Away

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 14 = North Melbourne 118-119 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back