Toast Round 14 = North Melbourne 118-119 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

No troubles. You've got the bare bones of a serious side. I didn't mean to be harsh there is plenty of in fighting on this board believe me
Nah all good
Gotta move on no point stewing on it.

13 wins in 4 years will get a supporter base pretty emotional lol

Nah all good

If you maintain the pressure you put on us in the first half, you will beat Melbourne this week and we’ll be cheering you on. LDU Wardlaw Sheezel and co have the potential to dominate a Melbourne midfield without Petracca and with Viney out of form.

Now if you put in a soft effort and lose by 10 goals to a very weakened Demons outfit, you’ll just be one more addition in a long line of teams that decide to lift for the Collingwood clash when they have nothing else to play for in the season then wilt away the following week.

I personally think the AFL would really love a Collingwood/Carlton final.

North beating Pies wasn't on the AFLs bingo card and they panicked.

Pies are now top 4 and will regain players from injury making that a match up a possibility.
Mate the tin hat won’t protect you but I understand if you listen to the right Doctor and take the medicine they offer, it might sort you out.

There is no conspiracy, relax

Maybe a multi and it was the final leg
Either way a lot of sus things in that 2nd half
Sure was, Clarko taking Nicks tagger off, you guys giving up a 54 point lead, Nick Larkey doing his best Charlie Curnow September impression. Twilight zone stuff.
Us, we just did what we alway do, grind away, stay in the fight and finish over the top. 3 years of it now, it’s nice having that ability.

I personally think the AFL would really love a Collingwood/Carlton final.

North beating Pies wasn't on the AFLs bingo card and they panicked.

Pies are now top 4 and will regain players from injury making that a match up a possibility.

That’s like saying the AFL is doing everything in their power for North to have another top 3 pick so they can keep giving them draft concessions.

IMG_8360.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nah all good

Mate you do need to move on, your histrionics in the match day thread were nothing short of embarrassing

There's being a sore loser, and then there's how you were acting

Your team was magnificent for a half against the reigning premiers, you should probably be focusing on the positive signs from that, or identifying why their pressure dropped off a cliff in the second, but instead you have the worlds biggest cry and cast aspersions about conspiracies

If there was some conspiracy in making the pies victorious all the time, they need to do a better job because we've lost a shitload of grand finals and won a truckload of spoons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate you do need to move on, your histrionics in the match day thread were nothing short of embarrassing

There's being a sore loser, and then there's how you were acting

Your team was magnificent for a half against the reigning premiers, you should probably be focusing on the positive signs from that, or identifying why their pressure dropped off a cliff in the second, but instead you have the worlds biggest cry and cast aspersions about conspiracies

If there was some conspiracy in making the pies victorious all the time, they need to do a better job because we've lost a shitload of grand finals and won a truckload of spoons
We actually haven't won a truckload of spoons.

Well said mate. We're all hoping you guys get a decent go at it soon. Just not against us. Bring that effort against Carlton can you?
We actually do have Carlton again this year. (Round 19)

Hopefully we can get some payback as on good friday Curnow got free kicks if someone even looked at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 14 = North Melbourne 118-119 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back