Preview Round 16, 2024: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles, 30 June 2024 (Sun), 4:40pm @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Morrison,Josh Ward,Finn Maginness,Jai Serong The ins so far.
Interestingly HMO named on field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Morrison,Josh Ward,Finn Maginness,Jai Serong The ins so far.
Interestingly HMO named on field.
Do we have a habit of not selecting someone after they have been named in the starting 18? I can't remember us doing it previously but I could be wrong.

His Box Hill form has been very good but if he in the squad I would have thought it would have been a straight swap for CJ?

Do we have a habit of not selecting someone after they have been named in the starting 18? I can't remember us doing it previously but I could be wrong.

His Box Hill form has been very good but if he in the squad I would have thought it would have been a straight swap for CJ?

Yup we've been doing this all year. Breust has been in the main 18 basically every week only to be sub every week.

Hustwaite/Ramsden have also been named in the 18 then omitted completely.

B: Jarman Impey, Sam Frost, Jack Scrimshaw
HB:
Karl Amon, James Sicily, Will Day
C:
Harry Morrison, James Worpel, Dylan Moore
HF:
Massimo D'Ambrosio, Jack Gunston, Calsher Dear
F:
Jack Ginnivan, Mabior Chol, Blake Hardwick
R:
Lloyd Meek, Jai Newcombe, Changkuoth Jiath

INT (from): Josh Weddle, Josh Ward, Conor Nash, Finn Maginness, Cam Mackenzie, Nick Watson, Connor Macdonald, Jai Serong

In: Josh Ward, Finn Maginness, Harry Morrison, Jai Serong
Out:
Luke Breust (managed)

AFL rules are you must be injured if you are removed from the starting 18.

Might not be good for wiz whos deceleration and acceleration is an ingredient

Reckon it'll be the exact opposite.
Small players with excellent center of gravity turning and movement absolutely love when the field gets a little worse.
All the bigger players have far more problems trying to slow or accelerate or twist or change direction, in fact reckon the Wiz will put a few on their arse.
He should be licking his lips if it's slippery, imagine trying to go with him.

The team has got the taste for winning.
That and Delicate Des is fresh off the bye.
We've got this!

We are more than a sneaky chance of wining this one after the bye I reckon bigmaxi!!!!!!

Smart to keep Lewis at BH longer make him have a very good game before bringing him back, He should be able to kick a bag against a VFL defence.

Doesn't need a very good game, just needs to show he is fully fit. Whilst some would rush him back in, without even a game at Box Hill, the cool heads at the Hawks are doing brilliantly.

Reckon he will be the sub. No change to the starting 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back