Prediction Round 17, 2024: Changes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simpson said Waterman has 15/16 stitches in the back of his leg and that it was quite a nasty cut

Intend to test it tomorrow morning before hopping on the plane if he’s passed fit

Didn’t sound confident

McGovern he was more confident of and expects him to play

I’m going to guess Maric into the 22 to replace Waterman with Johnston taking the green vest off Maric

No tackles, that must be why.
This week 30 possies 10 marks 2 goals and 8 tackles might, just might see him named on extended bench. Might.
33 WAFL disposals as a mid is not hopelessly brilliant for a full time professions. Being slow and lacking disposal IQ/skill is the issue if he steps up to AfL. Does he replace. Ginby or Reid?

If our wings are redundant positions where players are unsighted and unused 90% of game time, I’d love to trial Rotham on one side and Witho on the other.

Ginbey has already had stints on the wing and has looked more lost than Chesser. Play trew and hall on the wing for a week in the wafl if you are that keen to play them on a wing at AFl level.

What are we going to loose if we drop Chesser to the WAFL and let somebody new have a go at this wing position at AFL level? Our chance to play finals this year?

It is not like Chesser set the world on fire when he played his 3 or so WAFL games.

Don’t worry, junktime will return to junktime soon enough.. probably after he signs a way to long contract extension….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The question “what could Jake Waterman possibly do to get GoRoyals to give him the slightest compliment” is destined to remain unanswered.

The question “what could Jake Waterman possibly do to get GoRoyals to give him the slightest compliment” is destined to remain unanswered.
Making the AA team only as a selfish ploy to get a contract extension.

Delist for his arrogance tbh.

Making the AA team only as a selfish ploy to get a contract extension.

Delist for his arrogance tbh.
- "Won the Coleman, but only because he cost the team wins being a goal pig"

- "Won the Brownlow playing a selfish role that focused on him getting the ball 30+ times a game and averaging 4 goals, to the pure detriment of the team"

- "Won multiple premiership medals and Norm Smith's by stealing a spot in the side off of <insert WAFL plodder here> and selfishly robbing H.Reid of the Norm."

Etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So some of the players want Simmo out, just S**t journalism as of course they won't name the players.
Simmo just needs to start looking at the future not keep picking same players over and over again.
Sorry but i cant see us getting within 50 points of Melbourne, I hope I'm wrong.

Trew looks to me someone in the limbo between too good for WAFL not good enough for AFL
Barely had a go at AFL so who would know.

He’s played a total of 7 AFL games, probably 4 as sub, no more than 2 in a row. The point about Trew is that for some reason he doesn’t seem to have been given a go. Is he no good at the 2 km run? Did Sumich’s comment pre draft about being a sook stain him for good?

Don’t understand why the second’s player who’s dominating doesn’t get a try, it’s not going to impact our finals chances.

People were saying the same thing about Waterman that you said in your opening comment. Look what’s happened there.

Opportunity may create something, no opportunity creates nothing.

Barely had a go at AFL so who would know.

He’s played a total of 7 AFL games, probably 4 as sub, no more than 2 in a row. The point about Trew is that for some reason he doesn’t seem to have been given a go. Is he no good at the 2 km run? Did Sumich’s comment pre draft about being a sook stain him for good?

Don’t understand why the second’s player who’s dominating doesn’t get a try, it’s not going to impact our finals chances.

People were saying the same thing about Waterman that you said in your opening comment. Look what’s happened there.

Opportunity may create something, no opportunity creates nothing.
Do you not think the coaching staff can see how good he is at training? Not like hes just rocked up at the club or anything.
Who is he pushing out of our midfield? He has no second role so he has to force out Yeo, Kelly or Reid

Do you not think the coaching staff can see how good he is at training? Not like hes just rocked up at the club or anything.
Who is he pushing out of our midfield? He has no second role so he has to force out Yeo, Kelly or Reid
I have stated above that he is obviously not going to replace one of Yeo, Kelly and Reid. But he wasn’t played when two of these players were absent, or secondly, he could be part of a rotation.

You are correct, Simpson and co don’t rate him. Question: why retain him on the list?

The casual observer would think every list position was important. But we’re probably so good we don’t have to worry about details like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back