Preview Round 18, 2018: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIES MATCH 3*, Etihad Stadium, Friday 20th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Tigers

Votes: 65 64.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall a pretty handy side, happy to see (well not exactly happy) Acres having another week off, he’s missed a few weeks leading up to his run last week and another week in the twos wont do him any harm.
A few SUPPORTERS are having their melts over Weller and Armitage, but we need maturity in the side to lead the younger ones. They may not appear to be doing much on the stats sheets, but I’m sure they are both doing the little things for their team mates.

Maybe we should all just be proud of whoever runs out there in a :stkilda: guernsey.
Let’s do it for MADDIE.

Yea i did say that in my previous post.

Hence when I said playing with 3 tall forwards and players in actually positions.

Thanks for understanding.
Is playing three forwards a structure?

Who are the three tall forwards? We have Marshall, Battle and Membrey.

Are they three talls according to you.

Anyway, so if we have a structure as you admitted, how do we have no structure as your initial post claimed.

Could you tell us what the mids and back structure is and how it can change during the game?

Thanks

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah can't really see that happening TBH.

Blame the medics but congratulate Richo for picking him?

More chance of the hair on my head growing back.
But hes fit enough to play in the VFL 20 hours later? And is fit enough to be named emergency. I don’t know what you guys aren’t getting. Acres being picked has nothing to do with fitness. It’s his form.

No, you said we play with no structure.

I would like you to explain the structure we should be playing with.

You see if you claim we have none, you must know the one we should have.

Please help us all. Otherwise it may be assumed you don't have a clue what you are criticising.

Thanks

Yep that's correct.

We had 0 structure in the first half of the season. See Richos comments and everyone else's.

I do have a clue and so does the review that happened and that's when things started to turn around performance wise and gameplan wise.

If you can't see That, then God help you.

Had 2 talls last week and had 3 talls plenty of times we lost. Much more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now I am really confused. We had three talls when we lost so no structure, but now we have three talls and are winning we do have a structure?

This structure thingo is really difficult to understand.
Personally, it sounds like nobody on here understands the first thing about them.

Is playing three forwards a structure?

Who are the three tall forwards? We have Marshall, Battle and Membrey.

Are they three talls according to you.

Anyway, so if we have a structure as you admitted, how do we have no structure as your initial post claimed.

Could you tell us what the mids and back structure is and how it can change during the game?

Thanks

You welcome.

Overall a pretty handy side, happy to see (well not exactly happy) Acres having another week off, he’s missed a few weeks leading up to his run last week and another week in the twos wont do him any harm.
A few SUPPORTERS are having their melts over Weller and Armitage, but we need maturity in the side to lead the younger ones. They may not appear to be doing much on the stats sheets, but I’m sure they are both doing the little things for their team mates.

Maybe we should all just be proud of whoever runs out there in a :stkilda: guernsey.
Let’s do it for MADDIE.

Hey, after the last three weeks I’m backing Armo in. He’s been very good for us. Certainly surprised this naysayer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgetting who and who shouldn’t be picked I think we can all agree it’s close to the best we can manage. Our best should see a close game for a while but the tigers blow sides away late. Anything around 5 goals would seem ok. And remember if you can afford it give to Maddies vision or please go and give blood. Costs nothing but will save lives. That is guaranteed

Forgetting who and who shouldn’t be picked I think we can all agree it’s close to the best we can manage. Our best should see a close game for a while but the tigers blow sides away late. Anything around 5 goals would seem ok. And remember if you can afford it give to Maddies vision or please go and give blood. Costs nothing but will save lives. That is guaranteed

We've been good in fourth quarters too (eagles, suns) so if we can hang in there, maybe we can just hang on in there, until the end...
Fingers crossed for tomorrow night hard to know what we're going to get. Like the extra marking ability in our forward line, and the tackling prowess which is the Battle.

We've been good in fourth quarters too (eagles, suns) so if we can hang in there, maybe we can just hang on in there, until the end...
Fingers crossed for tomorrow night hard to know what we're going to get. Like the extra marking ability in our forward line, and the tackling prowess which is the Battle.

Agree. We need to start well because all too often we get blown out the water by our wasteful kicking in the first 2 quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back